Together

I looked up at him. His six foot fram and nubs of a beard coming out.

"I just let myself go, I knew it was a great mistake for a man like me to fall in love. But, sweetheart I'm only 37 almost 38 if something is going to happen it needs to happen now." I looked at him, was he rehearsing lines for his movie but, twisting them? It was in The Great Gatsby. Maybe it was a accident.

"Leonardo." I said his head on mine.

"Yes Ariadne." He spoke softly and calmly.

"Stop." I said, "Stop rehearsing, stop saying you love me if you fucking don't, and stop the madness." I said walking upstairs.

"Wait, Ari!" He shouted running up with me.

"What now?" I asked.

"Look I'm sorry but, it's my job and I felt a connection with that one line but, I'm 32 as the character. Like himself I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm madly in love with this wonderful woman who has bared two children and gave me a chance to see what I've always wanted but never had, and I have a lot of money from hard work." He said holding me tightly.

"This might be what you and I were talking about like 15 or 12 years ago. What we wanted to be. I still want to act but, the kids put that on hold. I've done like two films since they were born." I said, "Deadline and Inception." I snorted remembering the characters name was the same as mine.

"Look, they need a part for The Great Gatsby are you willing to do it with me." I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Ofcourse." I said, leaning against the wall. He held my hands and bit my lip softly. He released and kissed me on my lips. He picked me up and walked me to the room. He pulled my hair out it's bun and allowed it to flow down to my back. I missed his touch. His ocean blue eyes. His blonde-brown hair. His essence around me. He laid on me and wrapped his arms within mine. I listened to his heart beat.

"I wish I could do everything with you." I said as he stood me up and started dancing with me. It was slow and exciting.

"Then we will." He said rubbing through my hair.

"I don't wanna go home." I said looking at the apartments across the street and my home in the mist of the cities express. He blinked and looked at me.

"Then don't." He said blinking back tears. We laid on the bed and stared at each other. I breathed in and his scent caught me. My favorite scent. I allowed myself to fall deeply in love with him and my gift, that is love to be spread. I felt every moment get stronger and I wanted him. I needed him