Stay

Ariadne POV

I woke up because, Marshall was randomly searching around the room. I groaned not believing how early he could get up. I snuggled his pillow while laying down. He pulled the blanket off and I was exposed to his smile.

"Sleeping Beauty wake up." He said putting his cold ass hands on my waist, giving me a shock. I pushed him and he laughed.

"Jackass." I screamed falling out of bed.

"Oh my god I'm sorry." He said ticking me. I started laughing and he stopped looking in my eyes. I looked at his eyes, bright, beautiful, blue, brilliant. I put my hands on his chest and he kissed me.

"I love you, but we gotta go gourgous." He said giving me another kiss.

"Do we gotta go home to them bad ass kids?" I asked slipping on my sweatshirt.

"Yes. Don't you miss them?" He asked as I slipped my sweats on and put my hair in a messy bun.

"A little bit. Aye Marshall." I said putting on my lip gloss.

"Huh?" He asked cutting his hair.

"That song you sang for me. Those days when we would sit on my roof and you would sing to me." I said. He came out and kissed my cheek. He picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"Let's see what I remember.

I'm reminiscing on your tenderness and the snuggling and teasing

Missing what I remember, kissing and hugging and squeezing

Bugging and weezing, I'm having trouble when breathing

It's even tougher when sleeping

But there's a couple of reasons that I'm suffering and grieving

For loving and leaving, you all I'm thinking of in the evening

You got my knees buckling and weakening

Thoughts of nothing but freaking that I'm struggling to keep in

And interrupt when I'm speaking

I got some game that I'm preparing to run

The way your lips sparkle and glare in the sun

You got your hair in a bun, no matter what you're wearing you stun

Cause your comparing to none, I wanna share in the fun

I feel a passionate lust when I'm imagining just us alone at last with a

touch

I see you grasping to trust, but my intentions are good

The seed is passing in dust

I'm not asking to rush and answer immediately

I just wanna be there for you and you to be there for me

If you agree to repeat after me, I Love You (I love you baby)

Cause I just need you to see, how much I'm eager to be

Your man legally wed, your love's keeping me fed

This is easily said, so you can lead or be led

If you care to be down cause ain't nobody Like you no where to be found." He rapped and cupped me in his arms. I smiled and we were interrupted when the phone rang. He sat me on the bed and walked to the phone.

"Marshall here. Yeah what's wrong? Where is Kim? OH MY GOD! Hailie call 911 and we'll try to get home as fast as possible." He said his color drainned from his face. He quickly grabbed our stuff and grabbed me and we ran to the car. I was getting emotional because, I was confused.

"Marshall what's wrong?" I asked my eyes watering.

"Adrian wasn't breathing." He said and I felt like he had just kicked me in my chest. I slumped over and Marshall held me tightly calling Hailie.

"Hey baby what's happening........... You're at the hospital now............... Is he breathing........ Look daddy's almost at the airport I need to stay calm, watch your sisters, and keep up with the updates okay...I...... Shhh...... Daddy loves you..... Bye." I rubbed my temple and tried to calm down. My tears came down like raindrops. The driver was speeding through traffic and I felt cold and thought about what I might just do if I lost him. I went back in my mind and back into my past.

June 23,1988

I was in a ball on the roof of my house and smoking kush. I smiled as the clouds got whiter and the sky got bluer. I looked down and saw Marshall and Deshaun. I started laughing and heard Deshaun say,

"Is this nigga high?" I helped Marshall up and Deshaun next and passed them the joint. I laid on Marshall and he smirked.

"Your eyes are so purrty." I said kissing his stomach. Deshaun scoffed and took another hit. I snatched the joint from him and raised it to my lips.

"Nay chill." Deshaun said.

"Shut the fuck up Shaun." I said blowing a kiss. I took a long hit and held in all the smoke until I had a burp. I laid on the edge of the roof and burped.

"DAMN, I felt that shit from here." I laughed at Marshall's reaction. I climbed the ladder and landed in my room. They came in behind us and I ran into my bathroom. I grabbed my soap and emptied the bottle on myself fully clothed. I turned on the water washed the smell off. I took off the clothes and did a smell check. Good to go. I put the clothes in the dryer and like the perverted male friends they are, they were smiling like crazy. I ran into the bathroom with my clothes and saw Deshaun leaving. Daddy was gone with my mom all week so with that being said I could do anything I pleased. I looked up at Marshall and he grinded his waist against mine.

"Marshall." I said holding a moan back. He kissed my neck and I couldn't hold in the excitement I was having.

"You are so cute when you're high." He said wrapping me in a hug, "You smell like rainbows and sunshine." I laughed at that one. I pushed him off and wrapped my towel around my body tighter.

Present time

I don't even know how I made it to the plane. I looked out the window of our jet. I looked at Marshall and He stared back but, he was mad. At me?

"Why the fuck did you follow me, you could've stayed yo ass at home with our son and daughter." He spat.

"Aye Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving,Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving. Marshall I do want you to stay with me. I can-"

"It's not much of a life you're living. That's my fault. I shouldn't be doing this to you.Your love baby It's not just something you take - it's given, I can't keep receiving your love if I play with your emotions all the time." He said.

"What are you saying, that you're not good enough for me? If that was true- if you got the slightest clue I would not be on this plane. I would not have Adrian or Ariana. I love you, Marshall and right now we can't argue, we can't ignore each other because, OUR son is in the hospital. I waitted for you because I knew I wanted to be yours." He looked at me pain in his eyes.

"What was your excuse for not settling down to them?" He asked trying to change the topic.

"I told them I didn't want kids and my ex hurt me a bit so I'm a little protective. Marshall, Leonardo for example we talked about it and he was like 'I can't deal with all your perfections, all your imperfections. Your only a shadow of what you were when I first met you." I said holding his hand.

"What did you say?" He asked really interested.

"I looked at him and said 'Leonardo Dicaprio, the name sounds almost too perfect. Now I told you that I wasn't always given the same opportunies as you so I have no perfections. The imperfections I can see why you would say that. Nobody ever stays the same. No matter how much you love a person they are going to change." I said calmly. He nodded and finally held my hand. I smiled at him.

A/N

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY for the long ass wait but, I had a lock in last friday, my bestfriend/crush got a girlfriend so I was alittle upset about that, I picked up my broken heart and here is the chappie. Trust me you won't ever have to wait that long ever again.