Love You More

Marshall's POV

I paced through the room. My hands on my mouth and my heart beating fast. I can't believe I hit her, shook her, and pushed her. I looked at Hailie who had cried on the way here to our hotel. I agreed to take her to Disneyworld after I recorded atleast one song. I sat on the bed next to her and started crying. I sniffed and Shady came in my head.

'Why in the FUCK are you crying?' He said. 'All these years you've been talkin' bout slappin', murdering, raping, kicking, shoving bitches but, when you do it's different. You going to hell anyways.' I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself.

Ariadne's POV

I shacked up the new stereos and coffee tables in our trunk. Demetre looked at the ground and then at me. We looked at each other and at the TV in his truck.

"Demetre why are you here?"

"Bec-" He started.

"The real reason Tre." I said using a nickname I hadn't before.

"I missed you, a lot and I mean you needed me." He said.

"I didn't need you. I asked for you to come to help put my mind at ease and you just had you touch him. If he doesn't come back when I ask, you will be in hell." I said calm, almost too calm. He looked at me and turned red.

"Look y'all I gotta get to Leelee and my baby so call y'all later." I rolled my eyes and got the babies in the car. Christina and Brittany got in and we sat in slience. I started driving and when someone cut me off. I sped up next to them and rolled down the window, pulling up my hood, and pushing down my glasses.

"AYE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING! BITCH CAN YOU SEE MY FUCKING MIDDLE FINGER! WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU KNOW I HAVE KIDS YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD!" I rolled up the window and speed up in front of him and just started crying. I looked at Adrian and Brittany.

"I'm so sorry." I said. They nodded and I drove straight home.

Home

I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror. She started crying and The girls had left. I walked out and let my thoughts run away.

Marshall's POV

1 week later

I decided to rap about what happened. I read over the small handwriting I wrote and breathed in.

"It's morning, you wake, a sun ray hits your face

smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction

hush baby, speak softly, tell me you're awfully sorry

that you pushed me into the coffee table last night

so I can push you off me

try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me

run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy

baby, without you I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug me

then tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me

then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the

destructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but we

know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs

that we'll have each other's backs, 'cause we're that lucky

together, we move mountains, let's not make mountains out of molehills,

you hit me twice, yeah, but who's countin'?

I may have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose count

but together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain

our love is crazy, we're nuts, but I refuse counsellin'

this house is too huge, if you move out I'll burn all two thousand

square feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about it

'cause with you I'm in my fuckin' mind, without you I'm out it." I decided to call her. One the sixth ring she picked up.

"What?" She asked.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No, these little badass kids are getting on my damn nerves." I heard some glass break.

"Let me come home." I said.

"Hold on." She said I heard her hop off the bed and Adrian crying. I heard slience and then her soft voice.

"Alright let you come home? Well I don't see why not." I smiled.

"I'll be home in a week." I said looking at Hailie.

"A week?" She asked.

"I mean I'll fly Hailie back and have Curtis fly down and watch the kids." She laughed.

"You would do that for me?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"I'ma pac- ADRIAN ETHAN MATHERS! Sorry babe I'ma pack a bag tonight and you and Hail need to get out the hotel enjoy the day." She said. "Daddy!" I heard Adrian yell. I laughed.

"We will."

"Okay I'ma take a nap." She said.

"Awh okay." I said waking up Hailie.

"Bye."

"Bye Nay." I said kissing the phone.