Happy Togetherrrr

Ariadne's POV

Tyler and Travis brought they little friends over. Tyler explained he was taking a break from rapping and Travis laughed.

"Tyler what exactly did you create and Travis why is your stage name Taco?" I snorted as the kids kept coloring.

"I created this dickkkkkkkk kidding, almost, but I created something for the world to laugh at and enjoy." Tyler said playing with my hair.

"I like Tacos." Travis reasoned. Everybody laughed. Leonardo came back with his mom, his dad, Tobey, and Bradley.

"Ariadne that's your nigga?" Tyler said and I nodded. I stood up and Leo introduced me to his parents.

"Hi I'm Ariadne." I said and shook their hands, "It's been a long time." I noted and sat next to Travis.

"You look pretty young, how old are you?" She asked.

"I'm 37." I said smiling.

"Are you serious? You don't look a day over 25." She said, "So I'm assuming these beautiful babies are-"

"It's my daughter and son from a previous relationship." I shifted. Just the thought ticked me off.

"Where are you from?" His father asked and Leo smiled nervously.

"Detroit, Michigan but, I was living in Rochester before." I said spreading out across Tyler and Travis.

"Who's the father?" His mother asked.

"Mom I think that's enough, it doesn't really matter because the kids are mine." Leonardo said defending me. I stood up and walked to the stairwell. Highly annoyed, I closed the door behind me and began unpacking the boxes of mementos. Leonardo came up and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"She did this to my past two girlfriends." He said, "They broke up with me after that." He said nervously.

"Leo, my kids are attached to you. They love you and so do I so don't worry about that." I said and he smiled walking out. I thought about the phone call from ealier.

"Ms.Dashnel are you informed that Mr.Mathers has requested to see his children for every other fall, spring, summer, and winter breaks."

"Is he with you?" I asked

"Yes ma'am."

"Let me talk to him." After a little shuffling his voice was coming through.

"Hello?" He said calmly.

"DO YOU HATE ME! YOU HAVE TO HATE ME TO PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS, FOR CHRIST SAKE I WASN'T IN ENOUGH PAIN FOR YOU HUH! I LOVED YOU, SHIT I LOVE YOU MARSHALL BUT, NOW I DON'T AND IF YOU TRY TO TAKE MY KIDS AWAY FROM ME-IF YOU TAKE MY KIDS I WILL HURT YOU!" I screamed I shouted.

"Hurt me then. Kim will get them." He said.

"NO! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?" I asked crying.

"You know I only liked you for the sex." He said bluntly.

"What about the sex?" I asked quietly.

"I want to have sex with you for one night. You come back to Michigan for a day. I'll get a home for you and me, you'd leave in the morning."

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Leo.

"Leo I need to tell you something." I said looking at Leonardo. I choked on tears.

"What's wrong sweetheart." He said rubbing my arms. We laid on the bed and I laid in his lap. "Come on you can tell me." I was crying so bad I was hyperventalating.

"Marsh-Marsh-" He cut me off.

"Breathe." He said rubbing my back.

"Marshall called early this morning, he said he was going to take my kids unless I fucked him." I said crying some more. Leo looked at me in shock. He kissed me and rubbed my skin.

"Imagine me and you go head baby, Imagine me and you."

" I do Leo I do. I think about you day and night. It's only right." I said

"To think about the girl you love and hold her tight,So happy together right babe. If I should call you up, Invest a dime." He said.

"When you say you love me and you say you belong to me." I said calming down.

"When you breathe and ease my mind, Imagine how the world could be, So very fine, I love it Ariadne. So happy together." He said.

"I can't see me loving nobody but you, Leo." I said still crying and he wiped it away.

"Me and you and you and me, No matter how they tossed the dice, It had to be.The only one for me is you." He said.

"And you for me." My voice cracking, he smiled at me.

"Stop crying. We'll deal with it in court." He said. He stood me up and when we walked down he had Tyler and Travis move. He sat down and I laid on his lap. My entire face must've been red because, Tyler put a ice pack on my face.

"We just gonna go now, I'm sorry if I said anything wrong." They said running my back and leaving. I looked at Leo and he stood up.

"I love you sweetheart." I looked at him and smiled.

"I know you do." I said smiling. Then the phone rang.

"I'll be right back." He said, he grabbed the phone and walked out side. I noticed the kids listening by the door. Something wasn't right.