Cellar Door

Ariadne's POV

I sat in a chair on the balcony looking at the view. "When you comin' to bed?" His soft, weary voice asked yawning in the process. "Ten more minutes I wanna soak in the moon's rays." He snorted. "Come on." He begged and I looked at him with no shirt, only boxers, and a gay ass robe. "I swear if I get pregnant I'm going to fight you." "Why?" "You came out here looking fly as fuck." He smirked. "Thanks baby." He said, poured another glass of wine. "You're going to get a headache." "It's only my second glass." I said accidentally dropping the bottle. "SHIT!" He screamed causing me to jump in fright and he ran up to me throwing me against the balcony railing. "Honey I said I think you already had enough." His eyes nearly black. "Leo," I said backing up straight into a table, "Leonardo," I said putting my hands on his chest, "Baby." I freaked out and ran into the house. I watched as he pulled out a cigarette. "Shit. She wasn't supposed to see that side." He mumbled just loud enough for me to hear, just barely. He put his head in his hands. I walked back out and looked at him. "Leonardo please calm down." I said. "Hear me out." He said and a tear fell out, "I didn't mean to scare you." That nearly made me want to go back to Michgian. "You know I'm not finna get punked out cause I had 1 and a half glasses of wine. How you know I wasn't drinkin' that half for Jesus. Bread and Wine remember that." I said grabbing my papers and pens and ran to the room. I walked to check on Hailie and She was squirming a lot and then screamed herself awake. "DADDY!" She screamed and started crying. I ran over to her and held her in my arms. "Ma is here, Auntie Nay is here." "Where's daddy?" She hiccuped. "New York baby girl. How about I take you out tomorrow and we go to a amusement park." She nodded laying her head in my lap. I grabbed my phone and called Marshall.

"Hello." He said obviously high.

"Hey." I said tucking her in and walking to the room.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"She had a nightmare." I said playing with my hands.

"Ari, why do you have to be with him?"

"Who?" I asked stupidly.

"You know who. Why can't you be with me?"

"Because you and me can't be two."

"Oh but, that bitch can?" He spat.

"MARSHALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" My voice growing hoarse.

"Why should I? I see how it is. I'm the lying, cheating, bastard ex-boyfriend but, as soon-"

"Marshall, please."

"If you hated me so much what were you doing carrying my kid?" I tried to breathe but I couldn't so I hung up.

1 year later

"Leonardo." I said walking in the house. Since last year Kim had been staying over more often while Marshall was out. Marshall and I really haven't spoken since that day but, every night I cried about it. "Kim." I heard a noise and I swore to god if Marshall was here. I walked into the kitchen. Nothing there. So I traveled to the guest room. Kim wasn't in there and niether was Hailie. So then I remembered that Kim was supposed to be at home with Hailie because, Marshall was there. So I traveled over to my room. I looked through the keyhole and saw him and her. I walked in so calmly grabbing my stuff. They didn't notice me for at least five minutes. "Aw shit." Kim mumbled. I hadn't realized that I had buttdailed Marshall until I heard his screaming.

"Marshall." I said coolly.

"WHAT!"

"Please calm down. I understand you're upset but, this two dollar ho ain't worth the time. Let alone get arrested yet again for." I said loud and clear.

"I'm getting you a plane ticket. I want you home and we need to talk."

"Yeah don't worry bout my ticket I'm actually supposed to come back today."

Home

I couldn't even make it through the front door before being collapsed in hugs by my favorite two little girls. Yes two. "Auntie Nay!" Aliana said crying. It had been six months since I saw her and two weeks since I saw Hailie. "Hi Lovebug." I said encasing her with love. I ran through the house looking at Marshall. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WE COULD'VE BEEN TOGETHER AND YOU DECIDED TO-" Marshall yelled at me. "Bitch. No bitch. Every since we met it's about what I'm doing wrong...... But, I'm not the one with the problem here." I said pulling my jacket off. "He's known for not wanting to settle down." He continued. I chuckled, "Yeah I noticed." We walked into His and Kim's room and packed up all her stuff in trash bags and left it on the porch. We went out and got new locks and a gate that all we had to do was unlock it with a pass code. He gave me and himself a new key before going to change the locks. I couldn't help but have feelings of Love inside but, my problem was who it was for.

Marshall Mathers.