Hearts A Mess

Ariadne's POV

Over the period of my relationships I began to look at myself for the reasons. I was the one being cheated on, lied to, basically the doormat. I was going back to the same things I was trying to leave. I looked through my journals and everything trying to find the answers. All I found was everything I once dreamed would never happen. Marshall and myself eventually decided to go to counseling which made me a lot more confused. Here's the thing I had recently gained full custody and had perimisson because, Marshall just abandoned them. So, I was forced. Why stay in a state that ruined your life.

"Mommy." Ariana said laughing.

"Yes baby." I said looking at her fierce blue eyes.

"Where's D-"

"I don't know." I said looking at the pictures of me and Leo on the headboard. We were moving to LA with him and if that didn't work New Jersey was the only fucking option. I wasn't ever coming back here. Not unless Marshall begged to see the kids- that he abandoned at the store. He just left them.

"Where's Daddy Leo?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"He's in the den." I said packing up the picture frames in bubble wrap. She hopped off with a picture in hand and ran to the den. I ran after her and Leo was sleeping soundly on the floor. She poked him in the throat and he coughed in his arm and looked at her.

"Hi beautiful ladies." He said yawning.

"Hey." We said laying next to him.

"So did you finish packing?" He asked kissing me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've been here all my life. It was my parents house, like I saw some fucked up shit here, sorry baby, but like how California is always your home, Michigan is mine." He kissed me again and nodded. He picked Ariana up and she started laughing and tipping her head back. I picked up the camera and started recording.

"Ariana." I said she waved and connected herself to Leo. He smiled and sat on the couch.

"I love the house, sweets." He said blowing me a kiss. I laughed snuggling up with them. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"My family!" I laughed and kissed his forehead, "Megamind, Bubbles, and Queen B." I said and laughed. I turned off the camera and Leo and me packed all the boxes into the moving trucks. I looked at the house and remembered I had to get a letter. Running into the empty kitchen I grabbed my letter and locked the door.

Airport

We sat down in a chair and looked at the many characters that passed us.

"Daddy." Adrian mumbled. I looked at who he was talking about and sure enough it was him.

"Leo he's here." I said pointing to Marshall, Hailie, Kim, Whitney, and Alaina beside him. Adrian ran over there with Ariana. I sighed.

"I'll get the stinkers." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled pulling my hat down. He stood up adjusting his tie and walked to them.

"I'm so sorry they seem to runoff at the worst times." Leo said looking Marshall in his face and Marshall's eyes started watering. I walked over and looked at Marshall and breathed.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"LA with Leo, now that I have a choice. It's for our 3 year anniversary."

"August 1, 2009 which was also around the time I met this beautiful lad on 13 years ago." Leo said shifting the kids.

"Daddy Leo." Ariana said hopping up and down. Marshall gritted his teeth.

"They call him daddy?" He asked without really asking. I nodded as our flight was called.

"Family let's go!" I shouted hopping on Leo's shoulders. We showed the lady our tickets and the kids waved bye to Marshall as they got on the plane with us. It was a private jet, my request because, I didn't like to feel people always looking at me. Leo was reading his script and the kids were coloring and chewing gum. I was reading a book called, TH1RT33N R3ASONS WHY I could wait to go home.

My new home