Lesson Learned

December 1,1998

Ariadne's POV

It had been a couple of months since I had seen Marshall. Excuse me Eminem. I remembered the call so well.

Flashback

June 13,1998

"Ari I DR. DRE WANTS TO SEE ME!!!" He yelled through the phone excited.

"Wow Marshall that's amazing."

"You gotta foot stuck up your ass? What's wrong?"

"Marshall, when you blow up we are hardly going to see each other. You and Kim are engaged how the hell you think she going to feel? She gonna run off to someone who can give her what she needs."

"Ariadne you work 20 hour days sometimes as a actor. Let me help."

"I never said I didn't like working 20 hour days I do what I don't like is I might have to raise your seed more than you!"

"Fuck you Ariadne."

"Fuck me? FUCK ME MARSHALL?! NO FUCK YOU! I'M TIRED OF YOU TALKIN' TO ME ANYWAY YOU SEE FIT SO IF THIS DON'T WORK I TOLD YOU MARSHALL!"

Present

There was a knock at the door knocking me out my thoughts. I stood up and opened the door. There he stood, his hair blonde, his blue eyes poked out more than the gray, and his tattoos showing. So I did the most reasonable thing. I hopped in his arms and kissed his forehead. "I missed you so much." I cried. He held me tightly in his arms and kissed me on the lips. "I missed you too. You don't even know." I started crying and while still hugging him and we rocked each other back and forth. "I'm sorry about my out burst." I learned to value our friendship since he got jumped at the airport after we stopped talking. "I need to take you down to California." "For how long?" "Bout a week." "When?" I asked. "Right now." He said. I grabbed my jacket and packed a duffel bag before hopping in a car with him to the airport.

Air plane

I looked out the darkness of the sky. Marshall sat in a seat next to me sleeping. I turned and stared at him until he opened his eyes. "Fuckin' werido." He said kissing me. "Am not." I said laying on his chest. "I need you to meet a girl I've been living with for the last couple of months." "What's her name?" "Skye." I nodded. We got off the plane and saw a girl. Her blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and thin shape is what had my blood pressure up. "Hi I'm Ariadne Dashnel." I said moving my brown hair out my eyes. She paused getting lost in my hostile look. "I'm Skye Welliams." Marshall put our bags in the trunk of the car and I sat in the back while he stay with Skye in the front. I focused on the ugliness of the weather. I thought back a couple of months. I was pregnant by Marshall. I went in one week there was a sound so musical. My baby's heartbeat. The next week. "Ariadne." Marshall's voice said snapping me out the trance. "Yeah." I said. "You okay?" He asked reaching back and holding my hand. 'NO MUTHAFUCKA I MISCARRIED YOUR BABY AND I DON'T LIKE THIS BITCH!' I thought but instead I just nodded.

House

Marshall and her walked into a different room. I walked into the spare bedroom. I laid on the bed and sighed. "Cupcake." His echoed through room. "Marshmellow." I said hugging him. He threw me on the bed. I groaned and held him in my arms. "Marshall." I said kissing him. "What?" He asked. "I have to tell you something." I swallowed. "What." "In July I found out I was pregnant but, about three weeks later." I stopped, the tears choking me. "I wish you would have told me." I walked to the window and looked out. "It would have been my own in a couple months." I slammed my hand on the wall. He stood behind me rubbing my back. "Stop it Marshall!" I said brushing my way out into the hall way. "Ariadne." "NO MARSHALL!" I walked to the kitchen where this girl was feelin her self. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him. "YO WHAT THE FUCK! I HATE IT HERE YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIT." I screamed my accent comin' out. "Gon have me come out here knowin' damn well I hate it. Fucking dumbass and if yo mofuckin' wife found out you'd be done. Over. Roasted. Turkey is out the oven. Finished." I exclaimed I grabbed my duffel bag and as I tried to walk out he tackled me. "GET OFF!" I screamed kicking him in the stomach. I ran so fast down the stairs and finally I stopped. The rain overpowered me and a sat on the stairs soaked before blacking out.

===================================================================