Rescue Me 2

Next Day

I woke up and Ariadne wasn't there. I was scarred as I limped throughout the house and straight to the kitchen.

"Nay." I said scarred out my mind. I walked warmed up a piece of chicken and sat at the counter. I really wished she was there now because, I couldn't pick up the chicken up. I heard the front door open and there she, Adrian, and the girls were. The girls were obviously very tired so, they ran straight upstairs with Adrian. Nay laid on the floor and fell asleep. I tried to get the chicken up to my face enough, and I did. I sat the chicken on the plate and as soon as I put it down I fell out on the floor. A out of body type of thing I guess. Ariadne ran to me. I looked at my jolting body. She held flipped me on my side and grabbed the house phone and called the hospital. I was sucked back into my body and I felt her arms on mine.

"Marshall." She said crying. I looked up into her eyes as the jolting and jerking stopped. I blinked slowly and she moved as EMT's came in. They picked me up and Ariadne disappeared somewhere.

Ariadne's POV

I had enough my son wasn't going to be fatherless. My little girls were not going to bury him. I walked throughout the house and grabbed every pill I saw. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. My eyes watery. I called Kim.

"Goodmorning." Kim said sniffling.

"Marshall had a seizure and-"

"I'm on my way."

30 minutes later

I hugged Kim, and shockingly she hugged me back. I cried.

"I know." She said patting me on my back. "You can't keep doing this to yourself, your daughter needs to make it through these next six- seven months." Kim said rubbing my stomach. Hailie walked down with her stuff and she hugged me.

"I love you Nay." She said walking out the door with her sisters and Kim. I looked at them and locked the door. "Oh Ariana." I said to my baby. I cried and cried until, a someone knocked on the door. I sniffed and coughed before walking to the front. I creaked open the door and my sister walked in.

"Where is Rain?" She asked refering to Adrian. I pointed up and she ran up stairs and emerged several minutes later with Adrian in his car seat and a baby bag.

"Where are you going with my son?" I asked my eyes filling to the brim with tears.

"You need a break." Briadne said walking out to her car. I blew Adrian a kiss and closed the door. I kicked the door and punched a wall.

"WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!" I screamed grabbing my phone.

"Hello this is Rochester, Michigan Detoxification Center."

"Hey," I cleared my voice," I'm checking my boyfriend in for a strange variety of prescription medication."

"Do you know what kind they are, or the names?" The woman asked.

"Um. Vicodin, Ambien, and Valium oh and methadone." I said opening one of Marshall and my photo albums.

"Can I have his name?" The lady said.

"His name is Marshall Bruce Mathers."

"Was this a mutual d-"

"I'm sorry but, I'm pregnant and he overdosed over Christmas, and he had a seizure today and he was due for a knee surgery today, and he might be going through withdrawl." I said crying for the millionth time today.

"Okay and when do you want him to come in?" She asked.

"Monday will be perfect." I said smiling.

"Okay, we are get a room ready for Mr. Mathers and all you need to do is pack up a bag and bring him in, in three days." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said getting dressed.

"It is our pleasure." She said.

Hospital

I walked in and there he was siting in discomfort and the drugs being put in to his system.

"We gotta talk." I said sitting in a chair next to him. He looked at me in so much pain.

"So, today is Thursday. I don't know where to go with this but, Monday morning I'm taking you and you're going to get help." I said and I didn't cry, I didn't scream, I took in the silence and breathed in.

"Do I have a choice?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I gotta pack your bags tonight." I said rubbing his back. "And you are still using aren't you?" I asked. He nodded. I held his hand and smiled. We never had to get married but, as long as he was there for me as much as I am for him then that's all I'll ever need.

Monday Morning

I woke up and looked at the time. I couldn't believe he was going to be gone from today February 18 until April 20th. I looked at him cuddled up in a ball and his eyes wide open. I rubbed his back and walked into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I got dressed in a sweat suit and walked out to the car with him. Adrian was still with Briadne but, she was bringing him to say bye to Marshall. I glanced at him and he leaned his chair back and was looking yup.

"I love you." He said a tear coming out from either heartbreak or withdrawal.

"I love you too." I said stopping at a light and seeing Briadne, Lisa, and Adrian.

"I'm sorry, I messed up th-" He started.

"Stop Marshall." I said as we reached the detox center.

I got out the car and looked at my sister and niece. I ran to their car and grabbed his baby bag and him.

"DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN' LIFE TAKE MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!" Marshall screamed, some how he got out the car by himself. I walked to him and stuck Adrian in his arms and walked to Lisa. She hugged me and smiled. I hugged Marshall and he squatted down and kissed my belly. I held him close and he gave me a kiss. He handed me his jacket.

"What's this for." I asked kissing him some more.

"Basically, you can do that shit they do on movies. Wear it, smell it, love it because, it smells like Mr. Mathers himself." He said holding my hand. I grabbed his crutches and he reluctantly accepted my help. I grabbed Adrian and walked him into the center with Marshall.

"Hello Mr. Mathers." A girl named Valentina said.

"Hey." Marshall said his arms around my waist.

"Hey Mrs. Mathers, Hi Adrian." She said looking at us. Adrian waved at her. After a couple tears and tissues, we departed. I sat in the car and my phone started ringing.