Over The Love

Ariadne's POV

I sat in the room with Ariana and Adrian. They were on the bed sleeping when there was a knock on the door. I limped to the door and breathed before opening the door.

"Marsh-" He swept me off my feet and ran us down into the guest room. He tried to kiss me and I turned my head. "Did it ever occur to you that I might be I don't know, not in the mood? Or that I didn't wanna move back to Michigan but, Jersey? Marshall, I'm moving and I gave you the kids for the school year and their with me for Summer."

"Why would you- why would you do this?" He asked.

"Because, legally I can. I'm not taking the kids and YOU ARE NOT KEEPING ME HERE! I kicked the basement door and it opened. I walked through the door way and turned around.

"Ariadne-"

"Ariadne this Ariadne that, Ariadne can you fix my problems? Leave me alone. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow and if you try to stop me, MARSHALL IF YOU TRY TO STOP ME I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU! You noticed the only thing here is the beds. Which are being taken down and shipped to you in the morning." I said and went upstairs and grabbed my suitcases.

"Why would you come here at 3 in the morning, that's dumb as fuck." I added grabbing my purse. Running upstairs I woke up the kids and walked them downstairs.

"Look remember that thing Mommy was talking about when Leo was around?" They nodded and tears filled everyones eyes. I kissed them and gave them big hugs. "Summer's right around the corner baby." I said hugging them one last time. I stood up and no matter how mad I was at Marshall, I gave him a hug. I felt his tears on my shirt and a looked at him and smiled.

"You can always visit." I said and he laughed.

"It won't be the same here without you." He said kissing me softly on the cheek. I smiled and slipped on my favorite hoodie. Here's the story so for my twenty-fourth birthday since Marshall couldn't afford a big birthday present like my other friends, mostly new singers and actors, he went to a Walmart and stole the hoodie by taking the tag off and so yeah. I gave last hugs again and drove to the airport.

"Goodmorning Ms. Dashnel how did you sleep?" The pilot asked. I smiled.

"Here's the thing Mr. Johnson, I didn't I was packing and calming down my kids." I said taking my seat on the private jet. I looked out the window and saw a similar six foot man walk through the tunnel. A similar voice asked for me, by name. I stood up and freaked out.

"Earnest." I said signaling the pilot not to take off.

"Hey girl, you look good." He said.

"Get the fu-"

"You look so damn good compared to what I did to you about twenty years ago." He said pushing me.

"HELP! " I screamed. They dragged him off of me and to airport police. I leaned back and calmed down. There was a feeling of ease as the plane sped up and when it started flying. I looked out at the beauty of the sky. The white clouds we were going through as we entered the blue sky. I opened the bottle of beer and enjoyed it.

1 hour 26 minutes later

I climbed off the plane and received my bags from a bellboy. I walked to my car and drove through the beauty of the city. I found my home in the nicer- richer area of Jersey. I parked my car into the garage and then walked in. I walked to the kitchen the sound of my heels clicking along the hardwood floor. I called my dear friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z.

"Hello." Beyoncé said and Baby Blue was in the back yelping.

"Girl guess who's living here in Jersey."

"No." She said in disbelief.

"Yes, Ms. Class plus Ass now get over here and help me unpack, Vinny is coming to and we know how much you love him." I said mocking her.

"Shh, don't tell Jay." She said laughing, "I'll be right over with Blue and if Vinny isn't there I will have my baby beat you up." She laughed. After giving her the address and ending our conversation. There was a knock on the door and I smiled as I walked to the front and saw Vinny.

"VINNY!" I yelled and hugged him and laughed. We smiled and then we started unpacking. Beyoncé and Blue came next and with a couple of friends.

"Okay y'all here's the deal, there's eleven of us and four bedrooms, one living room, five bathrooms, one kitchen, and one den. We can figure out what we wanna do, I know I'm doing my room so, what I need for the rooms is for them to be painted and decorated for my kids a boy and a girl. That extra room is a guest room I need that painted green- a sort of minty green. This house is solar powered so what I need is for you to think green. Minty greens, sky blues, the grayest of the grays. I want this house to be like no other with that being said let's get the paints, the sheets, the blankets, and let's completely remodel because, I own this house." I said extremely fast, we all piled into a bus that Vinny had rented and we got the stuff for the house. I knew what I wanted so well that I made notebooks of information about what the rooms should look like and telling why. Explaining why. I walked to the master bedroom and it was going to take the most work. I painted it a misty blue and my sheets were black and blue, and my bookshelf was white. When everyone was finished days later, it was pulled together well. I thanked them all for coming and when they all left and the night was silent I cried. I missed my kids, I missed Marshall, but I knew it was for the better and Summer was only a couple of months away. I smiled falling asleep on the kitchen floor.