Young and Beautiful

Marshall's POV

I waitted and waitted and waitted some more. I turned on Dish Nation, I mean it was 7:30 so why not.

"So you heard the news?" Ricky Smiley asked a co-worker.

"What happened?" They asked.

"Today Leonardo DiCaprio and Ariadne Dashnel were spotted kissing and hugging but, less then a hour later reporters saw her in a ball, in tears on the steps. They said she was picked up by her ex-boyfriend and best friend Eminem. Now they have two children a boy and a girl so maybe they will consider something." Ricky said.

"Oh my god." A female worker said.

"What?" Ricky said.

"Ariadne was driving a couple hours ago, well about 30 minutes ago cops had to come on a report of a crash and she was actually not the reason. She was in tears and when she was found, passed out the worst part is Leonardo was calling her and cops barely answered. They told him and he is with her at the hospital right now and he's not leaving for anyone. Eminem watch out." I turned off the TV and swooped the kids up and within minutes I found myself in her hospital room. Skyleranna, remember her, she was taking care of the kids.

"So I see you took your very sweet time getting here." Leo's wavey voice said. I turned a corner and he was in a chair and holding her hand. He had tears dripping down his face.

"I messed up and I hurt her. She wouldn't be here if I took care of her, I had her things shipped back, I love her and you hurt her so bad and now I hurt her so bad-" Leonardo paused.

"Shut up, you think I didn't notice that? She knew that you loved Bar still. She knew you cheated she knew everything. She cried for hours today and I know that Bar is at the house now but, why did you call her?" I asked.

"I was going to tell her that I still loved her and please come home but, I can't do that." He said.

"The last text message I got from her said I love you and I'll be there soon make flight arrangements for January 15, 2013. That is in a week. In a week she's going to be home in Michigan and you will be here like a old man trying to date a girl in her mid twenties. You should have known that shit wasn't going to work."

Ariadne's POV

"Ariadne, this is your last chance. You blow your brains out you'll forget everything, you don't you'll wake up and be in shock. Two men that love you so much, and you have to get away from them or you'll end up dead." A projection of my mother said.

"Momma I wanna wake up. I mean I broke my ankle and got a little cuts on my back but, I love Marshall."

"That kid is nothing but trouble." She said.

"AND DAD WASN'T! Mom I'm not saying that he hasn't hurt me but, look." Somehow I got a view of what was happening and Marshall and Leonardo at my side arguing but, Marshall had the most points and Leo said he didn't wanna deal with me anymore earlier.

"You need to go now." She said and faded away. I was thrown back into my body and was looking at a white light. I blinked and Leonardo and Marshall were spread out. I started crying and I tried to scream but, I couldn't. I poked Marshall and He looked at me. He had tears rolling down his face and smiling. He kissed me softly and held me.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He said kissing me again. I looked at my ankle and a doctor came in.

"Ms.Dashnel you know how long you've been here?" I shook my head, "Five days. Now sweetheart you have a deep cut in the back that required stiching and a bruised ankle. You are going to fly into Michigan two days from know and you are perfect after. Go ahead and sign these discharge papers. I signed them and Marshall and Leonardo rolled me to the car.

Five Weeks later.

(This is the last chapter btw.)

I laid cuddled up with Ariana. She looked at me with the prettiest smile and hugged me.

"I love you Mommy." She said and she got tears on my shirt.

"I love you too." I said smiling. After a night of comfort and beauty sleep I realized I had a greater appreciation of life and it's folds. I opened my heart to love and when it backfired I learned to be strong, life keeps going on and I hoped one day I could be happily married but, I'm going to ride solo for now.