Never No More

I walked with Marshall to his car. "So you're coming right back right?" I asked. "Yes." I looked at him, then suddenly I heard a click of a camera and got in the car. "This is one of three things." I said leaning on his shoulder. "Yeah and what is that?" He asked looking me directly in my eyes. "Paparazzi, Cheaters crew, or a private investigator." I said looking down the road. "I don't give a fuck." He said pulling me into a hug. Another click. ."It's a private investigator." "Let's give her something to worry about." He said blessing my lips with his. "I love them lips." I said giving him a peck on the cheek. "When you get back meet me in the backyard, I got some Christmas lights to put up." He nodded kissing my check. I got out smiling and waved at him. "I love you." Marshall said. "I love you too." I said walking to the porch. He smiled at me driving off. I walked to get Adrian from Christina when she stopped me. "Why the f-" "Please don't cuss around my son." I said grabbing him and walking him to his room and then walking back. "Why is he coming back?" "To stay the night with his son." She looked at me sideways. "Look I don't need the fucking glare, or the pity." I said, "Y'all have your boyfriends over all the time. Why can't I have my baby daddy over?" "BECAUSE IT'S HIM!" I walked out the room and back to Adrian who was sitting calmly on the floor. I picked him up and held him on my chest and he sucked his thumb. I heard a knock on the door as I laid in bed with Adrian. "Stay here baby." I said calmly. I ran to the back door and opened it. "Hey beautiful." He said hugging me. "Hey Handsome." I said looking at him. He had on a puffy white coat, a white pair of tennis shoes, and some sweats on, I had changed into a black leather sweater, a black pair of Jordan's, and some blue jeans. We walked into my room and Adrian had fell asleep. I gently tapped him on his shoulder and his eyes popped open. I smiled at him and put him in a snowsuit. Marshall picked him up and put him in his swing. I grabbed the lights and handed some to him. "So Nay I was thinking for Christmas we all should get together. I know since you and Deshaun's fall out y'all don't talk but-" "I miss him." I said looking at the lights. "You should call him soon." "I will." We climbed down the ladder and looked at the lights. "It's beautiful." I said leaning against him. We looked at each other briefly. I picked up Adrian and took him inside with us. I placed him on the couch and Marshall picked me up and kissed me. "Not now, not here." I said laying on the couch. Adrian crawled to me and laid on my shoulder. "You are the one I'm out to marry." My smile dropped. "If that was true you and me wouldn't be doing this. We wouldn't be in this fucking house. " I said putting my hands around him. My head on his shoulder. I looked at him and then closed my eyes.

Marshall's POV

I felt the warmth of her skin against mine. Christina came creeping out her room and looked at me. "What?" I asked looking at Adrian shift in her lap. "Why do you keep trying to get with her? Go home." "I'm here for my son." I said stroking my fingers through her hair. "Marshall, how you gon teach your son to be a man when you're not even one." I moved quickly and stood up. I grabbed her and walked her to the other side of the house. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS JUDGE ME? YOU HADN'T MET ME UNTIL THE MTV AWARDS AND YOU TRASHED MY MUSIC!" "So what." She said. I heard a door creek open. It was Nay. "Look I don't give a fuck Christina I told you don't start nothing you can't finish, I need y'all to be on hush mode cause if that baby wakes up, I will personally choke the live out of both of you, am I understood?" She said sternly. "Yes. Sorry about waking you." We said separating ourselves. I walked into her room and laid on the bed. I heard Adrian crying in other room. I walked into the living room and he was on the couch crying. "I'm making him milk so can you check is diaper and take him in my room?" She asked from the kitchen. "Yeah." He seemed to be getting louder. I picked him up and he screamed before squirming around in my arms. I held him against my chest walking to her room. He screamed and I checked his diaper and it was good so I laid him down in bed and he calmed down a little but, not by much. She ran in and passed me the bottle so I fed him the formula. He wouldn't stop crying so I did what I had to."And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn

Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice

Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling

And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain

Just smile back

And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn

Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice

Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling

And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain

Just smile back..." I sung to him.

He stopped crying, his eyes lowered and he blinked slowly before falling asleep. She came in a pair of pajamas in hand and a gallon of water. She grabbed him from me and laid him on the bed. She took off the snow suit and gently put him in the shirt and pants. She laid him in the bassinet and smiled. She slid into bed with me. We took off the jackets and laid under the covers. "I missed you a lot." She said smiling. "I missed you too." I admitted falling asleep with her warmth.