Adrian Ethan Mathers/ So Simple

Ariadne's POV

April 3, 2005

I laid down in my new apartment, smiling at the thought of any day my son would be in my arms. I hadn't talked to Marshall since we broke up and I was happier that way. I had decorated his nursery and had picked up the baby books. Marshall couldn't experience what I had with our son and that was fine. Christina and Jessica (Simpson) had came over everyday and made sure I was okay. I put my hand on my belly and felt him kick so hard I had to stand up so I wouldn't get any 'water' on my bed. I felt a sharp pain and grabbed my bag in a rush to get to the hospital. In the car I called Marshall. No answer. "FUCK!" I screamed trying again.

"Hello."

"Marshall, listen my water broke and I'm on my way to St. Claire so can you-"

"I'll be right there."

I hung up and in a rush to get to the Hosptial I skipped all stop signs. I felt his kicking and he was like 'If y'all mothafuckas don't let me out this womb in 20 minutes I'mma blow some shit up.'

So in the room everyone was crowded around me and Marshall finally showed up. My hair was soaked with sweat and my face red. "Marshall." I said holding his hand. "Yes baby." "What should we name him." "Adrian Ethan Mathers." I nodded taking the last push. "Congrats it's a beautiful baby boy." The doctor said handing him to me. "Oh my gosh you're so cute." I said as they got the fluids out his throat. He reached out for me. "Can I hold him?" "He's your son." I said smiling. Marshall picked him up smiling. "Hey little man." He said kissing his cheek. Marshall's phone rang and he looked at it smiling.

"Hey Hailie."

"Daddy, what did you name him?"

"We named him Adrian Ethan Mathers."

"I like it, can I talk to Ariadne?"

Marshall handed me the phone an smiled.

"Hello?"

"Congrations." She said dully.

I looked at Marshall.

"Hailie."

"Ariadne are you trying to break our family apart." She asked.

I handed him the phone and took Adrian. "Sign the birth certificate and go." I said wrapping him in his baby blanket.

"Hailie hang on." He said

"What happened." He asked. "Your fuckin' daughter happened," I said tears falling,"And it's not her fault." I said rubbing Adrian's skin. "I'm sorry just please let me be here for our son." He said stuffing his face in my shoulder. "Okay." I said kissing his cheek