Final Warning Part 2

August 1,2008

"I'll be right back babe." He said rubbing my stomach.

"Where you goin'?" I asked.

"DOES IT FUCKIN' MATTER?" He yelled. I looked at him and as soon as he was about to say something I shut it down.

"First, if I wasn't pregnant I'd beat your ass, Second, I don't give a fuck anymore just go. Damn." I said standing up. I cramped over in pain.

"Babe." He said. I groaned and he slid his arms under mine and helped me stand straight up.

"Where you tryna go?" He asked, I pointed to the bathroom and he sat me down in a chair and ran my bath water. I closed my eyes and soon I felt my body emerge into warm water. The baby kicked me harder and I was in tears.

"Marshall." I moaned I felt my hair get wet as I slipped into the tub. I reached out of the water and dialed his number.

"What now?" He asked.

"Please don't start." I said.

"You called me." He stated the obvious. I looked down and looked at blood surrounding me.

"Fuck." I screamed.

"What? Oh my god, baby get ready I'll be right over." He said. I hung up and although she was kicking my ribs I managed to get the bag together and dressed and walked to downstairs when a jolt of pain hit me. I screamed and realized the kids were here.

"Nay!" The girls shouted.

"Go up there, call Christina and Jessica." I said straightening up. They looked at me and turned around swiftly. I placed my hand on my belly, I walked to the door and jumped back as it busted open and he stared at me. I looked at his collar and saw red? Lipstick? She kicked me again and I walked to the car. I leaned back and tried to ignore the pain. I thought about it. The shitty attitude, the strange calls coming in late at night, the red lipstick. Oh my god. I bent over in pain. He got in and wouldn't even hold my hand.

Hospital

I sat on the table and Marshall was on the complete opposite side of the room.

"Why are you being such an asshole," I asked looking at him with anger, "Don't think I didn't see the fucking red lipstick on the collar of your shirt." I added as the doctor walked in.

"Ms.Dashnel." He started. "Your 16 centimeters dilated and your baby isn't due for two weeks." I nodded and Marshall stood up. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Ariadne, I think she's ready." Dr. Kelly said. I put on the gown and laid on the table. Marshall put on his suit thing. I leaned back and smiling, I looked at Marshall. He had a look of nervousness on his face.

Well this was going real well.