"Oh hey, you're awake!" Caspar said, a beaming smile coming from his face.

"Mmm, yeah. I'm up...how long was I asleep?" I asked, rubbing my neck. 

"A couple of hours. We only have like 2 and half hours left on this plane though!"

"Then we'll be in Floridaaa!" I said excitedly! 

"Yeah buddy!" It was then that I had realised the singing had stopped.

"Caspar....were you just singing a minute ago?" his cheeks flushed red.

"Um, er, um, yeah...I was..." he said, smiling shly. So it was him! From what I heard, he had a lovely voice.

"Will you sing to me? Please?" I asked.

"Urm, not right now. Maybe when we get to the hotel..." I pouted slightly. He laughed and poked my bottom lip. We both smiled sweetly at eachother, but mine soon faded as I remembered my dream.  

"Is everything okay?" he asked. I don't know...was it? I mean, I had wanted to kiss Caspar so badly in my dream. But when Alfie kissed me, it felt amazing. Like I was always meant to be there at that very moment in time. These are both Marcus' best friends and Marcus is my cousin. Why am I even thinking these thoughts? I shook my head, trying to remove the thought and smiled.

"Everything's fine." I replied.

"Oh good. I thought you were going to have another panic attack again or something!" Caspar laughed as relief washed over his face. 

"Nope, I don't think I'll be embarrassing myself like that again any time soon!" Oh what am I saying. It's me. Of course I'm going to end up doing something embarrassing. 

"Sooo...whaddaya want to do for the next couple of hours?" he asked, still smiling his charming smile. Gosh he was so beautiful. Is it weird for guys to be beautiful? If it is then Caspar must be the weirdest of the lot because my God this boy is something. SUMMER STOP THINKING THIS STUFF. IT'S NOT RIGHT. But Marcus can't control what I do in life? YES BUT HE'S YOUR COUSIN, CASPAR'S ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS AND YOU ALSO LIKE ALFIE, HIS OTHER BEST FRIEND. Hmm good point.I had spent so long arguing with in my head, that I noticed Caspar giving me a strange look. I then realised I hadn't answered his question.

"Oh, sorry. Urm...maybe we could make a vlog to post when we get there?" I suggested.  I hadn't uploaded in a while so I thought I owed my viewers this. 

"Good idea! Just let me get my camera!" he said, unbuckling his seatbelt and jumping out of his seat. 

After a bit of rustling around and digging through his bad, Caspar finally sat down and began to fix his hair. Since mine was up in a messy bun and I had no makeup on, I decided there was no point in sorting myself out. 

"Ready?" he asked, holding the camera infront of us. I leaned towards his, to make sure we were both in shot and gave him the thumbs up.

"Ready!" his finger pressed the 'capture' button as the front like came on, signalling it was recording!

"HI MY NAME IS CASPAR LEE. and I'm on a plane." I gave him a 'well done dumbass' kind of look. "I'm also here with the lovely Summer Butler."

"Hey guys!" I waved to the camera. 

"So as most of you know, we're on our way to Florida to go to Playlist live where we will meet some of you sexy people." he winked at the camera. God he could charm the pants off a monkey. Do monkeys wear pants? Woah that's not the point. Get back to the video Sum.

"Yes and we're super excited, right Caspar?" I asked, grinning at him.

"That's right my little Summer berry!" he said in the kind of voice you would talk to a baby in and pinched my cheek with his free hand. I ignore the tingle in my cheek where his touch would have been and grabbed the camera and turned it to the seats behind us.

"Look guys! It's a wild Marcus Butler and an even rarer sight. A magnificent creature, resting his head on the plane window, sleeping, but also planning an attack on his next victim. It's an Aflie Deyes!" I said in a David Attenborough (or however you spell his name;) ) kind of voice. I zoomed in on Marcus as he pulled an extremely unattractive face and then moved to zoom in even further on Alfie, as he began to stirr in his sleep. He began snoring and mumbling something about robot unicorns in his sleep. I could hear Caspar's laugh rumbling next to me, as the camera began to shake from my uncontrollable giggles. Alfie's eyebrows creased together slightly, before opening his eyes fully and staring straight at me. Whoops! Our laughter must have woken him up! I couldn't hold it in any more and burst out laughing at him! His face looked annoyed at first, but slowly softened, until he joined in with the laughter. 

"You're going to pay for that Summer!" 

"Is that a threat Master Deyes?" 

"You betcha, Butler!" that just made me laugh harder as I turned back round in my chair and focused the camera back on to me and Caspar. I looked at his face and saw it was completely red from laughing so much. 

"Oh God!" I said, wiping a tear from my eye. "That has certainley made this 9 hour flight something to remember."

"Definitely!" Caspar agreed. "So thanks for watching part one of this vlog guys! I will upload more throughout the trip so stay tuned!"

"BYEEEE!" we both yelled and I did my signature salute. I handed Caspar back his camera and smiled brightly. 

"I can already tell this trip is going to be amazing!" he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short! This is just a kind of filler chapter!

As I said at the start, I am SO sorry for the wait! I've just been so busy with school work and stuff that I didn't have a chance to carry on with this...but I'm free for a week now! WOOHOO!

THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS!

- Jazz - x

Twitter : @handsupforliam