kageyama tobio | change rooms

x female
[edited]

"Are you serious?!" You groaned, you were late for track practice because you had detention and you had to get changed quickly or your captain would get mad but the girls locker rooms were all being renovated!

"Crap!" You said running to the gym since it was closer to you so you could get changed.

You burst through the gym doors and notice the Karasuno volleyball team is practicing, the same team your boyfriend–Kageyama– was on. "(L/n)-san, can I help you?" You heard your female senpai ask.

"Urm, hai. Kiyoko-senpai." you mumbled.

"I need to change quickly for track and the girls change rooms aren't accessible and the change rooms here were closer so I was wondering if I could quickly change in the males change rooms!" You blurted out, bowing towards your senpai with red cheeks.

"That shouldn't be a problem, just be quick." Kiyoko tells you and you nod several times.

"Hai!"

...

You were just starting to change and was lifting your school shirt off when the door opened and someone walked in and froze at the sight of you shirtless.

"(F-f/n)?!" Your one and only boyfriend, Tobio stuttered, his face heating up to a bright red as he tried to avert his eyes anyway but your chest.

"Kageyama!" You shouted, turning around and quickly bringing your blazer to you chest as you glared at the raven with red cheeks.

"Get out!" You screamed and he ran off as fast as the wind and ran into Hinata, the two falling over.

"Tch, clumsy much, King~?" Tsukishima teased making the said boy flare up again.

"What happened?" Sugawara asked, worried for his kouhai who had a difficulty breathing.

"(F-F/n) w-was c-changing." Kageyama stammered, hiding his face in his hands as everyone froze.

"Uh, why in there?" Asahi asked whilst scratching the back of his awakardly.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." Kiyoko said, walking up to the team, slightly guilty. "(F/n)-San had to change here since the girls locker rooms are in renovation at this time." This made Kageyama want to be swallowed up by the ground.

"Tell me, does she have a nice figure~?" Tsukishima asked, making Kageyama even more embarrassed as he tried to strangle the blonde, how dare he ask such a question!

"What makes you think you can ask that about my girlfriend?!" The angry boy shouted.

Then you walked out in your track gear. "Calm down, it's not like it's something new." you told your boyfriend who slumped to the ground as you pet his shoulder and apologised to Kiyoko for the disturbance and made your way to practice.

"She does have a nice figure." Hinata said, stroking his chin.

"Don't think like that of my girlfriend, dammit!" Kageyama yelled from his position in the floor.

"So you've seen (f/n) in that state before? Nothing new?" Tsukishima and Yamaguchi snickered as Kageyama spat fire.

"Shut up!"

c o n t a c t  m e: (please identify yourself :) )

💌 instagram: fizzyteaa (anime) | felicity.v (personal)

💌 tumblr: fizzy-ice-tea.tumblr.com

💌 tumblr study blog: refill-my-cup-please.tumblr.com

💌line: fizzytea

💌vine: -saiko