xmas!yachi hitoka | at christmas time

x gender neutral
[edited]

You were an exchange student from (country's/name) and you were staying for 3 months in Japan. You were leaving in January so you wanted to spend an amazing Christmas and New Years.

"(F/n), we're leaving!" Tsukishima shouted from downstairs. The duration of your stay was with your host family, the Tsukishima's.

"H-Hai!" Your Japanese was getting better. You ran downstairs where he was waiting with your coat since it was snowing outside. You both were going to a Christmas party for Karasuno Volleyball Club, you'd only been there for 3 months and they welcomed you like family.

You both walked towards your destination here they were lighting up a big Christmas tree, it was a major event. "(F/n)-chan!" You heard the second year duo shout as you waved back at them making Tsukki click his tongue.

"Hello." You said and they blushed. So cute...they thought, just as Yachi ran up to you with a big smile on her face making your heart flutter.

Now, you had a slight crush on the assistant manger. She was so cheerful and kind and was so cute!

"(F/n)-chan! I wanna show you something." Yachi told you before leading you away, intertwining your fingers.

You stopped at a clearing which showed all the twinkling star lights surrounding the area, making the snow look majestic. "Pretty." You mumbled, staring up at the sky as Yachi grabbed your hands with a blushing face.

"I-I..." The blonde signed before her brown eyes met your (e/c) eyes. "Just... I have decided that I actually really like you and I felt this was the right time to confess before you left Japan." Yachi blurted out, tears running down her face.

"Hitoka! It's alright, don't cry!" You told her, smiling brightly because you were so happy. "I like you too, I won't ever forget you." You said, tucking her blonde hair behind her ears before leaning in towards he as the lights of the Christmas tree went on.

It illuminated the grounds and made the moment seem even more magical then it was.