9th

T is the picture attached.

"Shawn!" she said looking at him. Suddenly she burst out laughing. Shawn glanced at the way she threw her head back and chuckled wholeheartedly. "Nigga get the fuck outta here!"

Shawn shrugged. He was truly enjoying the conversation. It was way less casual than the previous conversations they had had together but it didn't matter. It was still very nice in his book. "Just answer the question. I mean was up. Be for real."

Beyonce shook her head because the more she thought about it, she wasn't surprised. Finally after a second or two she responded. Shawn was, after all, just her friend. Nothing more and nothing less. "Yeah I am. Don't make no damn since."

"Well when the last time you got some?"

Beyonce looked at him, "a long, long time ago. You?"

Shawn shrugged. "I'ono like a week."

Beyonce nodded a response and they pulled into the window of a popular chicken wing joint. Shawn studied the menu and asked Beyonce what she was getting. "Just order me whatever you get."

Shawn nodded. He had seen the girl eat before and he was sure that she could eat what he could, maybe more. Shawn placed their order and Beyonce took a phone call from her dad.

"Yes, sir I'm doing ok." She reached in her green bag and held out a crisp ten dollar bill to him. Shawn looked at the money and shook his head. He paid with a twenty and Beyonce made a confused face but didn't deter her conversation with her father. "No sir I haven't." She rolled her eyes and switched ears. "I know daddy it's just hectic right now... yes sir I understand... no sir I'm not too busy for God."

Shawn tried not to eavesdrop but sitting in a small space and waiting for a meal only left him with a few things to do. So he tuned in.

"Yes sir, I'll ask some of my friends which church they go to. Yes sir I promise. I love you too. Bye."

She hung up the phone and sighed, flipping it open and looking at some things. Shawn glanced at the window to insure that his food wasn't ready before he started his conversation. "You know, I go."

Beyonce didn't look up. She suddenly seemed stressed. "You go where?"

Shawn grinned a little. "I go to church."

She did look up that time. But the window next to him opened and they held the two, twelve piece lemon pepper wings and thanked the woman. Shawn called her before she left the window. "Extra blue cheese please?"

But Beyonce was not put off. "You go to church?"

Shawn nodded and handed her the food. "My aunt lives in town and she tells my momma every Sunday I don't go."

Beyonce smiled. "I didn't know you went to church. Which one?"

Shawn pulled into the traffic and got comfortable. "True Light Christian Fellowship. You wanna go?"

Beyonce held up her phone. "Weren't you listening? I don't have a choice."

They shared a chuckle at her expense and headed back to her dorm room. They walked across the yard in a hurry, trying to beat the cold breeze sweeping across campus. They made inside the girls foyer and sighed together.

"Come on nigga," Beyonce said starting towards the elevators. They rode it to the third floor and as usual, women sat with their doors open or walked back and forth down the hall carelessly. Shawn and Beyonce maneuvered around them effortlessly. They stopped at her door and she unlocked it quickly, seeing her hungry ass next door neighbor poke her head into the hall and ask who had been to get something to eat.