15th

Beyonce had talked to T for most of the morning on the phone when she woke up. Shawn was nowhere to be found and it didn't look like he'd come in at all last night. If he had, Beyonce would have been rolled over and seduced into horny, drunk Shawn sex. He always went out and got horny and came back home to her and that much she was sure of. At least he was still faithful. It was just past ten and she was still in bed when Shawn came busting in the room and headed straight for the bathroom. 

"Fuck baby I'm late for practice," he yelled over his shoulder as he dropped an overnight bag Beyonce didn't even know he'd packed. "Can you pack my practice bag and fix me one of those energy shakes you make when I wake up late?"

Beyonce heard the shower start and she sighed at his lack of greeting or proper care of her. He hadn't even glanced at the bed to make sure she was even in it; he was just so sure she was. She threw the covers off herself and walked to the bathroom just in time to see him step into the shower. Shawn closed the door behind him and Beyonce shook her head, scratching her itchy scalp and headed to the closet. She packed his practice bag, getting all his fresh gear and making sure to pack his new deodorant and other toiletries because he ran out yesterday. She packed his change of clothes for after practice and his new cleats he needed broken in. 

She had just finished when he came in with a towel around his waist. Beyonce felt him walk by her, pressing a stiff, almost jerky kiss to her temple and continuing in his hurried manner. "It's a fucking four hundred dollar fine to be late to practice. Fuck!"

Beyonce wandered out of the room with his bag and dropped it by the elevator. She went into the kitchen and grabbed the blender. She put all of her secret ingredients that her father had taught her years ago for maximum, nonchemical, energy at practice. She whipped it up and put it in a thermal just as she heard Shawn calling her. "Beyonce!"

She walked out of the kitchen and held the thermal out to him, picking up his bag off the floor and giving that to him also along with his keys to the Mercedes. Shawn pressed another stiff kiss to her forehead and walked into the open elevator. "You're the best baby. I'll see you when I get home."

The bellboy took Shawn's bag just at the elevator closed and Beyonce realized that in twenty four hours, she'd talk to him about a minute in all and had seen him for about seven. She touched her forehead where he'd kissed her and noted that she hadn't said a word to him and he didn't even notice. 

Beyonce put her hand to her lips and inhaled shakily, closing her eyes and exhaling slowly to calm herself. She touched her slightly swollen tummy and walked back into the bathroom. Beyonce showered and put on a purple hanging sweater that wasn't a particular name brand, Paige Maternity skinny jeans, a white cami and some white thong sandals she loved. Beyonce dabbled on a little makeup and put her hair in one of those 'I'm on my way to get it done buns' and headed out the door with her coach purse in tow. She put on shades and entered the lobby, asking the bellboy to fetch her a cab as soon as possible. 

To avoid paparazzi, she sat in the small bar there, where they weren't allowed to be without being arrested. She took a cab to Paul Mitchell and got her hair done, feeling immediately better after she did. Then she wondered towards Bloomingdales and picked out trivial things for her new baby girl. She'd just purchased the prettiest silver rattle when her phone rang. It was T calling back like she promised she would but Beyonce didn't feel like talking so she screened the call guiltily.

When she'd finally made it home from her 'shopping spree' that only entailed one bag of baby accessories and a bag of Pork Skins, she found that Shawn was home, sitting on the couch with Yermy and a new guy sitting on the other couch. Beyonce fully intended to walk right through the room without speaking to any of them but Shawn reached behind him and grabbed her arm.