6th - 1

Beyonce woke up weeks later and rolled over, looking for him obviously. When her hands came in contact with nothing but more bed, she opened her eyes tiredly and looked around. Nothing. She wasn't surprised. Shawn had a habit of leaving like a thief in the night all the time. It was one the most annoying things about living with him but she never said anything about it. Instead she just went on with her day, sitting around and helping Rosario clean or watch TV.

She sat up and pulled her tank top down over her stomach, guessing it bunched when she slept last night. She yawned and stepped out of the bed. Beyonce went to the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She brushed her hair and used the bathroom before she slipped on her house shoes and wondered into the living room and kitchen area looking for Rosario.

"Hey," she said once she spotted the older woman sitting on the couch hemming what Beyonce recognized as one of her shirts that a paparazzi had torn trying to snatch her out of the car once. She grimaced at the thought and went to sit next the Spanish woman.

"Hello," Rosario said spreading her blanket over Beyonce's legs. "You hungry?"

Beyonce shook her head and asked her what she was watching. She put her head on Rosario's shoulder. "The Young and the Restless."

She made a face at her choice. "I'm going out. You want something?"

Rosario glanced at her. "There's a grocery list on the fridge."

They were past that stage where Rosario did all the work and Beyonce sat around like a spoiled brat. They spent the majority of their days together and Beyonce helped out when she could. "Ok. I'll take care of it."

Beyonce showered and dressed herself in something that made her believe that she finally had this whole fashion thing down. She wore a very baggy off shoulder top with 'Brooklyn' stamped on it in bold white letters. Underneath she wore a white halter top just because the shirt was too loose to not wear anything under it. She put on some faded Diesel shorts and some black tube socks. Beyonce slid on some all white Sky Top's and bunched the black socks up over the shoe for some sort of 80's feel. She threw her hair up carelessly and grabbed a yellow Roberto Cavalli tote for effect.

Beyonce put on as little makeup as possible, not bothering to go into depth with all of that mess because she just wasn't feeling it.

Beyonce decked her arms and fingers with bracelets and rings before she found some sunglasses to hide her lack of makeup. She grabbed the grocery list off the fridge and called the bellman for the elevator and some assistance once she left the elevator. She had spoiled herself with the service since she could clearly handle herself. But she did need help getting through the paparazzi nowadays.

The door opened and she stepped inside the elevator, smiling at Joseph, the bellman and pushing her shades up high on her nose. "How are you?"

Beyonce shrugged, "I'm ok I guess. Just hanging out. You?"

Joseph replied the same or with even less enthusiasm that lead Beyonce to believe that he was tired and had been working all morning. "You got your keys ready?" he asked, knowing the drill. Beyonce jiggled the key to the Mercedes and nodded, ready to fight through the cameras.

The doors opened and the photo's snapped.

"Miss Knowles is it true you and Shawn are facing a nasty breakup?"

"Beyonce did you follow Shawn because you were pregnant?"

"What are your views on abortion?"

"Are you silent because you've had an abortion?"

"Did you abort Shawn's child?"

"How about a smile!"

Beyonce passed as quickly as she could to the parking garage doors where paparazzi wasn't allowed. She sighed in frustration and crossed over to the black Mercedes Shawn had been leaving with her an awful lot. She threw her purse in and disarmed it, stepping inside and cranking it up.