2nd

Beyonce giggled and followed him, their fingers entwined. They stepped into the living room and Beyonce let her mouth hang slack at the plasma screen tv that made her silly little 20" she sold on ebay look like a calculator. They couch was the softest material she ever felt. Shawn threw her over his shoulder playfully and took her to the kitchen where a Spanish woman sat shining some silverware.

"Beyonce this is Rosario," he said putting her down. Beyonce cheesed and fixed her clothes, smiling at the older woman. Beyonce wondered what she was doing cleaning houses to be as old as she was but she said nothing.

"Hello," Rosario said with a thick accent. "It's nice to meet you. Senor talks about you all the time."

Beyonce flicked an adorable look back at Shawn and put her hand in the older woman's. "It's nice to meet you too."

She stood up and shuffled for the door. "I put your things away," she said but Beyonce stopped her.

"You don't have to," she offered. "I can do it."

Rosario shook her head and grinned. "No I do it. You put your own things away, I get paid for nothing!"

Shawn laughed as the woman marched down the hall and toward the foyer where her things were sitting idly. Beyonce felt him grab her hand again and drag her down the same hall but toward a different route and suddenly they were at two double doors. Shawn swung them open and Beyonce gasped at the size of the bed presented to her. For months she had been sleeping on a small twin size bed that she usually shared with Shawn and the site of that large mattress made her eyes water.

"This is the master suite," Shawn said behind her as she walked into the huge room and took in the plush rug and balcony view. It was gorgeous. She could see everything for what seemed like miles.

"What level are we on?" she asked as she leaned back from the balcony and looked around the room with the cheekiest smile on her face.

Shawn grinned and opened the bathroom doors. "The top, 24."

Beyonce turned to him in awe and Shawn chuckled at her response. Her jaw nearly hit the ground when she swung her gaze to the bathroom. No more public facilities. No more stingy females asking to borrow soap. No more mystery gucky shit on the faucet. She had her own sink. There was a giant bathtub that sang a song to her as she approached it. She had showered countless times in the past few months but she couldn't remember the last time she'd bathed. Like sat in a tub and allowed water to encompass her.

Beyonce ran a fond hand over the side of the porcelain beauty. "I love you," she spoke like it could respond. Somewhere behind her she heard Shawn laugh. She turned and looked around, finding a door in the far end of the bathroom open with a light on. Beyonce made towards it and actually did gasp when she saw the walk in closet, half filled with her belongings already. Her eyes glazed over and she let her mouth open slightly as she looked around the room.

"Baby, you ok?" Shawn asked from the chair in the room. He thoroughly enjoyed being able to give these things to her because he knew Beyonce would appreciate them. He could confidently give Beyonce the world.

Beyonce didn't even look at him. Instead she just flicked her eyes around in wonder and mumbled," I think I just had an orgasm."

Shawn laughed and stood to approach her. She acted as though she didn't see him coming because she jumped and finally looked at him when he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You think," he said backing her up. "I can make you sure."

Beyonce grinned and put her hands on his chest while he backed her out of the bathroom. She shuffled with him, caressing his arms and chest while she kissed his neck. Shawn only groaned every once in a while and tightened his grip on her occasionally. Beyonce left the large bed at the back of her knees and fell back on it prettily. Another thing she was sure she had missed was that sexy look he got on his face whenever he got ready to give her his most private part. And when he started at her from above, willing her to try and read just what he had in store for her in his eyes.