39th

When Shawn woke up he could only register the pain he felt between his eyes and nothing else. He blinked and the sun spilling through the blinds proceeded to make him wince and shut his eyes again. Closing them too tightly proved to be another mistake because that pulled at his hairline and he could hear his skin stretching over his skull loudly and he tried to relax his features. He rolled over onto his back and stretched out onto the long bed, feeling himself alone and being happy about it. He pulled a pillow over his face and shut his eyes tightly again, feeling it help him get back to sleep.

When he woke up again and braced himself for the pain he was pleased to find that it was exponentially lessened. He blinked and expected to be blinded by the light but found that he was lying in semi darkness. There was nothing but the light from the TV flickering n the room and Shawn caught a whiff of the familiar scent of flowers and cinnamon and remembered where he was. The sheets he were on were black and he specifically remembered white sheets when he had first been introduced to this bed.

His mind flickered images of Beyonce kneeling beside the bed and putting boxers on him and helping him rinse his mouth out with Listerine. He winced when his mind offered the image of her reaching for his face with a wet towel. He remembered her changing the sheets while he stood over the toilet and threw up his stomach contents. He remembered her sitting beside him in the bathroom rubbing his naked back and neck while he lay with his head in her lap, wearing nothing but his boxers, looking pathetic. He remembered her helping him back to the bed and giving him an Aspirin and closing her drapes so he could sleep. She was truly amazing. She'd taken care of him when Angie left him in the bar by himself.

But the easiest thing to recollect was Beyonce's sweaty skin pressed onto his. Her perfect body shining with perspiration as she moaned and panted. Her fingernails digging into the skin on his chest while she humped onto his throbbing member over and over again. Her pretty pink lips stretching over his dick head sensuously. Her pretty eyes staring into his while he recovered from his euphoric high. Her sweet voice declaring her love for him and filling his body with warm sensations that even the sex couldn't procure.

He looked around and felt a small weight at his side wiggling a little and snuggling up closer to him. He could tell by the big ball of hair tickling his chin that it was Jamie. Her back was pushing against his side and her knees were drawn up to her chest. She lay on his bicep and her tiny arms held his forearm to her chest dearly. He moved her hair and kissed her cheek easing out of her grip when he discovered movement wasn't nearly as painful as it had been the first time he woke up.

He slipped out of the bed and pulled his boxers up again, letting them hang lazily over his V. Shawn scratched his head and ran his tongue over his teeth as he reached for the door, glad that Beyonce had taken care of his mouth. He stepped out into the hall and closed the door behind him, hearing another TV going in the living room. Shawn turned the corner and saw Beyonce sitting with her legs crossed on the couch while she packed away what looked like movies and DVD's from the entertainment center into a box.

She wore her reading glasses and had a pencil in her hair holding the mass off her neck perfectly minus one or two strands that escaped the hold. Beyonce had on a sweatshirt and what looked like tiny black shorts with ankle socks leisurely.

He stepped forward a little and Beyonce notices him, smiling at his tired face. "Did Jamie wake you up?" she asked as she packed things away.

Shawn shrugged and shook his head, walking further into the room. "Na, she was ok."

"I thought she would. She wiggles," Beyonce smirked. "She get's that from you."

Shawn shrugged. "Maybe that's why it only bothers you," he said playfully as he sat on the couch next to her. Shawn sighed and sat back, watching her put the last few DVD's in the box and then grab the take. She taped it closed and wrote 'entertainment center' on it with a permanent marker. Then she slid the box across the floor.