33rd

An hour later they opened Beyonce's front door and Shawn put sleeping Jamie on the couch. Beyonce unpacked their bag and put the blanket in the dirty clothes. She was peeling off her shirt when Shawn came around the corner and unto her room.

"Oh, do you need me to wait in the hall?" he asked even as his gaze traveled around her torso with appreciation. He hadn't seen Beyonce's bare body in... almost a year. There had been one time he caught her coming out of the shower. But other than that.... Damn.

"Ain't nothin' you ain't seen before," she mumbled throwing her shirt in the hamper. "What did you need?"

Shawn was at a loss of words. Beyonce slid her leggings down her shapely legs and his mind drew blank. All he could think of was what it was like to be between those legs. His mind zoomed to the warm, wet haven and he felt his boxers move. Damnit, he thought. "Yeah, huh I was finna get some clothes for Jamie."

Beyonce walked to her dresser in her white cotton bra and panties. "Yeah. Just get her a t shirt because she'll sweat in anything else." She grabbed a brush and ran it through her hair, sighing and closing her as if it felt good. Shawn was sure it could not feel as good and standing in the doorway and watching her sensuous body move did. It was wonderful. She was a beast now.

"Oh shit," he said under his breath when she shimmied past him to get out of the room and into the bathroom. As soon as the door closed he sighed and ran a hand down his face. "Chill," he said to himself. Adjusting his package a little, he walked over to Jamie's dresser and got out some clothes. Shawn found a simple white shirt and closed the drawer.

Jamie whined at having to wake up. She hated it. She moaned and kept her eyes close but wore a little grimace. "I sleepy daddy," she cried in that high voice that warmed his heart. She was his little angel.

"I know baby," he said. "Put your shirt on and you can go back to sleep."

"Mmm," she whined.

Shawn finally got her clothes off. He put the shirt on her and was about to take her back into Beyonce's room to be in her bed but he wasn't sure his body could stand the risk of seeing her fresh out of the shower. So he waited, letting Jamie sleep on the couch and hoping she would come out soon. But when Beyonce remained in the shower for the next few minutes he figured he could sneak in and drop Jamie off in her bed and sneak right back out without having to even come in contact with Beyonce until she had clothes on.

He picked Jamie up and supported her sagging head since she was a heavy sleeper. He paced into Beyonce's room and put Jamie in Beyonce's bed. A crib was useless now that she was climbing and running and jumping around. Beyonce had mentioned to him that she was getting a new place. He called up Mikey, his agent, and they discussed some good neighborhoods and potential homes. He'd actually been to a couple, without Beyonce's knowledge and much to Selita's displeasure.

She was odd, Selita. She believed that everyone should work for everything they had... but she'd never had a real job. Selita had modeled for Victoria's Secret in one show. Then she did a three month contact with Will and Jada Smith where she appeared as a guest star on their show, 'All Of Us'. And by law, according to her contract, every time one of the episodes she appeared in comes on, she gets money. That was how she lived. Those few little episodes had paid her mortgage before she moved in with Shawn.

And she hated to give out money. She never tipped the bellboys, never paid more than the standard 15% at a restaurant. And since Beyonce had a job and Shawn was an active father, she didn't approve of Shawn giving Beyonce money every month. She just didn't see the use since Beyonce was providing for herself. Shawn was suspicious of how much detail Selita put into his money but nothing had come up missing and he trusted her.