"Father." Chris chirped, as his dad pulled him for a hug. I awe'd at  the father-son moment.

"How are you, son?"

"Never better, dad. What about you?"

His dad ruffled his hair. "I am absolutely captivated by yours and your fiancé's presence."

His father raised his head a little, smiling at me.

"Lucy." He spoke, as he approached me, holding Chris's wrist, dragging him along with me.

He then grabbed my hand and placed it on Chris's. Sparks and tingles ran through my hand as I shivered. Chris's body also tensed as he stared at our hands.

"Perfect. It's like your hands were made for each other." His father admired.

I blushed, delighted by his parents and relieved that they like me.

"Beautiful lady." He commented, causing me to blush. "Honey, do you remember when we met my parents?" He said, wrapping his arm around Diane's waist. Diane blushed, tapping his stomach with her palm.

"Oh yes! It was one of the most ecstatic moments of my life." She replied.

Chris's father looked down at Diane, studying her face. The way he looked at her, melted my heart. It was a beautiful moment.

Chris broke in by clearing his throat.

"Mum, dad. Not here." He grumbled.

"It's nice," I interjected, regretting it now. "It's uh...romantic to see Diane and your father like this."

His father chuckled, squeezing Diane's shoulder lightly.

"Call me David, dear."

I smiled. David and Diane. What a perfect name for a perfect couple.

Before we could say anything, a crowd of people ran towards Chris, jumping on him. Chris collapsed on the floor with them on him.

"CHRISY!" One girl who looked about 10 shouted. She was adorable with forest green eyes and dark long hair in pigtails.

I laughed at the moment, winking at Diane and David who also were amazed by the atmosphere.

Tony entered the room, holding Laila in his arms. My eyes widened at how grown up Laila looked. I missed her so much! Her eyes also lightened when she noticed me.

"MAMA!" She shouted at me.

I froze.

I sucked in the air in the room. My legs weakened and my body suddenly became the heaviest thing at the moment. My heart melted, I swear I heard it boil in admiration.

When I looked at Laila, the world suddenly became so pure and innocent. All my worries faded away just by that second. It was like a breath of fresh spring air around me.

I wasn't the only one who froze at what Laila said -Chris's eyes widened in delight, a smile never leaving his face.

"Oh Laila!" I cried, wiping my tears as I ran up to Tony, grabbing Laila off him. She opened her little arms and wrapped it around my neck as I closed my eyes, embracing the child who called me mama.

She called me mama. My heart couldn't take the emanated love from her. It was too perfect.

I glanced at Chris who was standing there, smiling at us leaving me breathless. He nodded at me slowly.

"I missed you, princess." I whispered in her ear. She giggled.

I pulled away from her then kissed her chubby cheeks. She flew a blow kiss at me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise and awe.