"Well I still need you and Ethan alive before your parents get back." Mar says. "Now come eat." Huffing I glare at Ethan and follow close behind Mar.

*************
Two years later.

"Happy Birthweekend to all of you! Happy birthday to you and you and you. " everyone sang to us. 14. That was the number of someone going to high school.

"All right who wants cake!" Mom said raising to butter knife.

Getting from my seat I go upstairs to clean my face and hands for the cake. Walking in my bedroom I head to the bathroom but my door closes behind me. Laughing I turn around expecting one of my friends or Mar to be there, but no it was one of my father's friends. Confusion spread throughout me and a sick feeling settled in my stomach.

"Umm there's another bathroom down the hall..." I say highly uncomfortable. He started to move toward me at a quick rate. Fear freezing my body I panicked. Grabbing me he pressed his hand over my mouth covering a scream. Getting feeling back I thrashed against him. This was suddenly the worst birthday ever already. Hitting me over the head, I let out a cry into his hand.

"Shut your dämn mouth, and it won't be as rough." Confused I feared he was going to beat me up but that thought quickly evaporated as he took my hands and tied them to the bottom bed post. After that he gagged me with a tee shirt. My legs were trembling and heart was pounding.

Tears started to pour. I know exactly what's going to happen. Squeezing my eyes shut, he pulled my waist back til I was bent over like I was on a table. Lifting my skirt, I could here his belt buckle hit the floor.

I tried screaming but nothing was coming through this shirt. Choking and sobbing, I jerked at the bed post wishing it would break. His fingers dug into my waist. Entering me, felt like I was being split in two. Pulling at the restraints I continued to cry. For anyone. Everyone.

From them he only seem to be getting rougher. I was hurting so bad, I could feel blood trickle down my legs and an intense burning sensation inside of me. Trying to stand he only dug his fingers more in my waist.

Suddenly I hear the door swing open. God thank you. I couldn't see who it was but the man was soon ripped from me and slammed into the wall behind me. Blinking I began to see black splotches. It's over...

*********

Present

Rolling over in the bed I try to get comfortable but this hospital bed was very stiff. The medicine started to wear off and the pain woke me up.

"Well Ms. Ivory, I must admit you are one heck of a fighter. You take an shot to your leg, to one to your side, and one in your shoulder. All missing main organs and arteries. It's a miracle." The doctor I had not seen before said. Weakly I smile at her.

"So tell me your pain 1 to 10" She said look at a monitor.

Frowning I hold up 7.

"Okay, I going to give you this pill, get some test in and you will be free to go." She said handing me the pill bottle. Walking out she let the door click.

Lifting to bottle I squinted to see label. Oxycodone, only take one every 12 hours. No refill.

Hm. I shook one out the bottle. Reaching for the watch, I noticed that the bottle was too far. The door opened again.

"I figured you would be awake that bitçh out there was no help. The longer I waited the more she was being a hoe." Mariano says walking around the bed and hands me, my water bottle. Wide-eyed I take the bottle.

"Whoa. Like what did you wipe your aśs with this morning." I asked downing the pill.

"No one I just missed you." He says kneeling next to the bed. Grabbing my hand, I watch him press his warm lips on the backside of my hand. Feeling flushed I nervously glance away from him.

"You know, I wish I knew better. So that I could do better... for you." He said voice cracking towards the end.

"Mar. Please you have done enough, hell everything." I say not wanting to cry today.

"No every time I think about your birthday it make me wish I went up there sooner. When I got there I just blacked out. I need you to be okay." He said pressing his face to the palm of my hand.

Fuçk

"Well I will be okay as long as you don't beat yourself up on this." I say rubbing my thumb against his face.

"I just want you to feel safe. With or without me. I want to hold you and know I'm not hurting you." He said.

Clear tears make gentle streams down my face. I felt as if I was in a whirlpool and it wouldn't stop spinning. Getting in bed next to me he holds me without messing with any IV's left. Laying my head on his chest I just closed my eyes waiting for the doctor.

Loud clicking enters the room but I don't even look over.

"Alright ma'am. I will take this IV out and you will be free to go." She says. Only if she knew how free I really was.

---------------

1429 words later I'm tired af. But yay. Hope you like it. Mix a bit of history in there but now I'm going to pass out. I'm swpeey. Goodnight peeps.

Comment

Vote

Share

Be you!