"Enough!" Mrs. Simpson snapped. "Let's get this over and done with." 

Mrs. Wood smirked. "Boys?"

I gasped as two built men entered with big grins on their faces. They both looked in their 30's. One was pale and bald with numerous of tattoos including his scalp and the other had blond—turning gray hair that was tied up in a ponytail with tattoos everywhere also. They were both wearing white vests and black pants.

The blond one smoothed the back his greasy hair, laughing at my reaction. 

"What do you want?" I asked, shakily. 

His face showed no emotion at all same with the bald one's.

"Feisty. I like it." The blond one spoke. His voice was cold and cruel. 

They both were so pale like a ghost I swear my body shivered hard. I wonder if Chris knew they were here?

Of course he didn't, dumb ass!

"Enjoy honey." Mrs. Simpson whispered then walked out, dragging Mrs. Wood with her. 

I was now staring at the two men, giving me hungry looks. 

I gulped.

The bald one pinched the bridge of his hooked nose, his eyes flickering back and forth for a few seconds between my face and my entire body. 

They both stepped closer, licking their lips. 

"Well, what do we have here?" The bald one spoke, his voice deep and thick like something was stuck into his throat. 

I shook my head. "Please don't hurt me!" 

They laughed. 

Before I could react, the blond one pulled my hair to his direction, causing my body to be pushed towards his direction as I yelp in pain. 

I was suddenly crushed onto a hard, sweaty chest. They were so tall, like the height of Chris. 

Chris...

I squeezed my eyes shut and let the tears escape as the thought of Chris popped into my head. 

I knew, deep down, I wouldn't make it. 

I'm going to die...

"Let go off me!" I shouted.

I struggled, pushing them away from me. 

"Feisty one aren't ya?" The bald one whispered, his alcoholic breath fanning my cheek.

I realised I was in a sandwich position. Me in between, the bald man behind me and the blond one at front. It felt so wrong and disgusting. 

I kicked the blond's private place and smacked the bald one, running towards the door. 

"Stupid bitch!" The blond grumbled. 

Before I could open the door, a hand grabbed my foot, causing me to lose balance in a sudden. I collapsed on the floor, my head smashing on it.

A sharp pain ran through my brain and it took several seconds for me to actually open my eyes. I crawled and held myself limply against the wall, feeling the aching sensation run through my body and my head—it was gruesome. 

The bald one jumped on me, causing me to scream but he covered it with his dirty hand. 

"I love feisty bitches." He purred into my ear.

I bit his hand, ignoring the poisonous taste in my mouth. His hands flinched away in a sudden. He growled then smacked me across the face. It was more sharper and brutal then Mrs. Simpson's and Mrs. Wood's.