88.

*Michael's POV*

After we get shown around the arena, we go into a practice room to get our equipment set up just right before we do a practice run. The way we get it set up in here will be how it gets set up on stage. It doesn't take us too long, so we agree to return in 30 minutes. Perfect! I figure she's in the arena by now, setting up her shots for tonight, and I was right. Right now she's out at the sound mix switching between lenses. I sneak up behind her and kiss her exposed neck. She gasps and leans into me. "Come with me," I whisper, taking her by the hand and leading her to a storage room I found earlier when I was looking for the bathroom. Just the anticipation alone is giving me a hard on, and we're not even there yet! I hope we don't run into anyone!

We reach the store room and I pull her inside, locking the door behind me. I immediately grab her waist, connecting our lips together and pulling her in close to me, so she can feel how much I want her right now. There's an empty desk in the corner of the room and I move us over there, removing her shorts and panties and setting her on the edge of the desk. This is the perfect height, so I slide my skinny jeans down. I was in too much of a rush this morning to put on boxers. As soon as they are far enough down, I enter inside her. I can't help it. She got me so worked up this morning I can't hold back. She puts her hands up my shirt onto my back grabbing onto me while I thrust into her. "Oh fuck Mikey!" She whispers, tilting her head back and scratching her hands and nails along my back. Just the way she says my name brings me to my climax, "Fuuccckkk Cara!" I whisper, at the same time as she reaches hers. I pull her in close and whisper, "Have I ever told you that I really really love you?" She giggles and says, "Maybe a time or two! And I love you too Mikey. So much!!!!" I give her a quick kiss as I replace my jeans and find her lost clothing. She put them on, makes sure she adjusted correctly, and we sneak out the door, heading to the practice room.

As we are turning a corner, she says somewhat quietly. "I think I like when you go commando!" I smile and then she smacks straight into a giggling Ashton. Shit he heard that!

"Ugh. Oh sorry Ash," she says looking at him. He's still giggling until he looks in her eyes. They're still somewhat green but fading back to gray. He turns around and walks back into the practice room. He proceeds to tell all 8 guys in there, "Finally we have Michael's full attention. He got his 'hot dirty sex', now he can focus!" We're both blushing as we enter the room that's filled with laughter. She's hiding behind me, trying to remain unseen.

"Alright, enough razzing us, let's just get to work," I speak up. I can tell the embarrassment is bothering her. That's twice in 24 hours I've embarrassed her. Get back to thinking with your heart Clifford, not your dick! She sneaks out the door, back out to the arena I suppose. I feel really bad now. As Niall is walking out the door, I ask him if he can check on her for me. Just make sure she's ok. He agrees and leaves. We start going through the set list and I see Niall walk by and gives me a thumbs up. Thank god. I can't screw this up with her.

*Cara's POV*

Okay that was embarrassing as hell! We would've gotten away with it if Ashton didn't see the green in my eyes. I wish he didn't know that about me, but oh well. What's done is done. I'm really surprised that I didn't allow myself to get too upset. I caught myself feeling like I was going to cry after Ashton announced that we had "hot dirty sex". I don't mind if Michael says it, but anybody else, it brings back thoughts I'd rather not have. I haven't been letting him control me as much anymore and I refuse to let him. I just need to talk to Mikey and to Ash later. It's not the end of the world Cara!

"Cara?! Wait up" Niall calls out behind me. I stop and wait til he catches up. "You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just looked a little upset when you snuck out of the room."

"Naah, just embarrassed. I'm good Niall, thanks." He nods and steps into the men's room. I AM good too. Its okay to be embarrassed. It doesn't make me a bad person because I snuck in a quickie with the man I love. I AM good.

After an hour or so of figuring out what lenses, and what shots I'm getting from where, memorizing settings to go with each one, I head back inside. Michael sees me instantly and his eyes light up. "I can't wait to go out there," he exclaims. We'll see about that when they have to do soundcheck!

"So if we're done here, can we go back and go to bed?"

"Yeah," Ashton says. "Soundcheck's at 3!" I give him a thumbs up and we have the driver take us back. As soon as we're in the room, we both climb into bed, I curl up on his chest and fall asleep.

a/n: There's 6 chapters plus epilogue left. I hope everyone's enjoying it.