6.

*Regan's POV*

Finally! I thought to myself. I knew that Cara was mad at me, too. I kept TJ's cheating from her for the past month and let her figure it out on her own. I'm such a horrible friend. That's why I invited the guys over before I went to pick her up. I was scared to be alone with her, well, and cause I seriously have the hots for Calum, but that's beside the point. I knew TJ was going to finally tell her and I couldn't handle her taking her anger out on me. But when she and Michael first made eye contact, I could see it. I saw the quick smile she forced off her face. Her sadness disappeared instantly and she was happy. She just doesn't want to let herself be happy yet. I know her too well, she's probably sworn off men for good. But I couldn't help but notice, either, how Michael was practically drooling over her as she walked down the stairs. Damn Mikey! She looks like shit right now in her beat up pajamas and puffy red eyes! Wait til she's cleaned up! I could do this! I could make up for this! I'm going to play matchmaker!

"So Cara," I started as we headed to the couch with our pizzas, plopping myself between Calum and Luke. "This is blonde giant is Luke," pointing to the one with the quiff. "Calum," I gave her the look to tell her hands off. She smirked as I continued, "Ashton the giggly mophead of curls, and that green headed dork over there is Michael."

Michael stuck his tongue out at me then turned to Cara.

"Uh, hi" she mumbled to each of them with a tiny wave, and sat down hesitantly on the only open seat - between Ash and Michael. Perfect!

*Michael's POV*

She sat down between me and Ashton and just being that close to her made my stomach erupt with butterflies. Oh my god, what is happening to me? She's obviously had a bad day, but I can't stop wanting her closer. No Michael, you can't do this.

Ashton puts his arm on the back of the couch behind her head and I immediately tense up. Jealousy? Really Michael? Get your shit together! She instantly tensed up as well as discreetly scooted closer to me. Yes! Thank you Ashton! I can't help but smile, until I see Regan and Calum both grinning at me. Oh crap. I thought I was more subtle than that. Time to play your game Mike!

"Movie time?" Regan interrupts my thoughts. She's smirking at me. She's up to something, I think to myself. As long as it involves Cara and I, I'm all for it!

Cara brings her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and nods. "Comedy, please? Or blood and guts." She hesitantly asks her friend. Regan's smirk turns into a loving smile as she retorts, "Duh! I know better than to put on anything mushy tonight!" and turns to go through the DVD collection.

Nothing mushy tonight... that must mean she's suffered a heartbreak. But she just got in town. Is that why she left California? Or is that where Regan took her after she picked her up from the airport? Oh god, its a very recent heartbreak. Now what? I hate seeing anyone hurting, and Cara, oh my god, she's too perfect to deserve any of this.

Regan turns the lights off as Big Daddy starts. You dumbass, there's romance in this! But Cara's eyes light up and she smiles as she unwraps herself and leans back on the couch. She must like this movie! She and Regan share a smile at each other as everyone starts watching the movie.

*Cara's POV*

Oh shit. I'm smushed between two gigantic hot guys, and Regan wants to put on a movie. Bad. This could be really bad. She said nothing mushy, and I could tell she felt bad. Big Daddy starts and I relax. I love Regan! She knows how much I love this movie.

"Another beer anyone?" the tallest one, Luke, asks as he gets up of the couch. Everyone says yes but me. I had one already when I swore I never would drink again after that night.

"W-water please?" I ask hesitantly. I don't want to explain to these strangers, even Regan doesn't know. Hell, I don't even know what happened that night, but I won't ever go through that again. Especially with four extremely hot guys in the room.

Luke raised an eyebrow in confusion then shrugs and goes to the refrigerator. Regan looks at me with total confusion. "When has Cara Davidson ever turned down a beer?" she asks.

"Since..." I start. No, now is not the time. "Nevermind, I'm going to bed." I stand up and start to walk away when Michael grabs my wrist. "Wait," he says, as butterflies start to fly around my stomach. What the hell? No! Not even TJ gave me butterflies! Yet this green headed giant did with one simple touch? "Luke, just a water for me too please" he says while looking in my eyes. Damn those eyes. Fuck, what am I doing? He smiled shyly at me and shrugged. I turn back around and sit back on the couch where I was as I see Calum and Ashton staring at him with mouths wide open. Now I'm curious! Michael shrugs and looks back to Luke as he hands us each a bottled water.

"Thanks Luke," I tell him. He continues passing out the beers as he says "welcome" and sits back down to watch Adam Sandler.

I'm glad no one pressed me on it, but I know Regan will ask me about it after everyone leaves. I can't deal with that tonight, so I let myself drift off to sleep.