49.

*Michael's POV*

It's only a half an hour now to the restaurant. Half an hour of trying not to get a massive boner. She looks so damn gorgeous. I want so badly to put my hand on her thigh and feel her soft skin but I can't go into the restaurant with a raging hard on. I guess I didn't think this part through so well! We need to hurry up and get there already. Fuck!

Music! CD! That's right! I forgot I had a new CD to put in for this part of the trip. She has me so damn flustered I can't think straight. I switch the CD to a mix that I made for her of love songs. Cliché I know.

"Anything wrong Mikey?" she asks, "You've gotten really quiet all of a sudden." Yeah, cause all I want to do right now is take that dress off of you.

"I'm fine angel. You just look so gorgeous! I'm just trying to keep things from rising right now." I tell her. She's fighting a smile but it doesn't work too well so she looks out the window.

FINALLY we arrive at LaBella Italia, an Italian restaurant a few blocks from the beach. I hurry out of the car and around to her door, opening it for her and helping her out.

"We drove almost four hours for dinner?!" she asks. I knew this would confuse her. That's why I planned a 3:00 dinner.

"Remember, no questions angel! Your surprise is only beginning!" I answer as we walk in.

"Reservation for two for Clifford?" I tell the hostess. She looks at her papers a moment then grabs two menus. "Right this way Mr and Mrs Clifford." Cara and I look at each other and smile. I like the sound of that, to be totally honest.

We had a little square table in the corner so we sat on the sides closest to each other. As she started to look over the menu, I finally had a chance to just look at her for more than a minute. Her brown curls fall down just past her shoulders and she never has to do anything to them to look perfect. She rarely wears makeup, and I like that. Her eyes are bright light gray, which means she's happy. Her small pink lips, god I love those lips. Her face is so soft and smooth. When she smiles, she gets those adorable smile lines around her eyes that slightly squint shut.

We talk and hold hands all through dinner and finally it's time to go as the restaurant starts filling up with the dinner crowd.

I am so ready to get to the hotel. I can't fight this flow to my jeans much longer. We drive the few blocks and pull in to the hotel and Cara's eyes light up. I turn to face her and can finally tell her.

"With everything that has been going on lately, I know you've been really stressed and your head's been going in circles. You deserve a break from it all just unwind and relax. So for two weeks, Luke and I, with help from Regan and my mom, have been planning everything out. Every little detail. Since Valentines Day is during the week, this is my valentines day gift to you." I said proudly.

I did it! I pulled it off!!!

I grab both our bags from the trunk and smirk at her when she asks about her clothes. "Surprise ain't over yet angel!" as we go inside to check in.

*Cara's POV*

We get a room on the top floor and make our way to the room. When we get there, Michael sets the bags down and unlocks the door, sticking his foot in to keep it from closing on us. He then grabs me and picks me up bridal style and walks me into the room, setting me down on the other side of the doorway to grab our bags.

"Since you're supposedly Mrs Clifford this weekend, I just thought I'd do it right!" he explains with a smirk. He sets the bags down by the king sized bed and takes my hand leading me to the floor-to-ceiling curtains that take up the entire wall and opens them, exposing a breathtaking view of the boardwalk, beach and ocean.

"It's not the fanciest hotel, but it was what I could afford. But I thought the view would make up for it." he says.

"Stay there one second," I tell him and quickly grab my camera. "Now this is the best view of all" as I snap a few pictures. The way the soon to be setting sun is hitting his skin gives his pale soft face a romantic glow. His blue hair makes his eyes really stand out and the contrast to his pink lips makes them so tempting.

I pull him away from the window and shut the curtains (yes I know we're on the top floor and no one can see in but I'm still really self conscious). I tug on the front of his shirt and pull him in for a kiss that makes my entire body feel like its's on fire.

"Thank you for all this, Michael. This is absolutely perfect!" I tell him when we pull apart.

"How about we head down to the beach and watch the sunset?" he asks. I nod and grab my camera. We hold hands out of the hotel onto the boardwalk and I take off the pumps he bought me to go in the sand and just walk, me taking a million pictures along the way.

We pass an elderly couple walking the beach in the opposite direction. It's so cute seeing couples that gave been together that long still be in love. I stop them and ask if they could take a few pictures of us and they happily oblige.

This is exactly what I needed.