53.

*Michael's POV*

After she calmed down, she got up and rinsed her face off in the sink. She seems to be feeling better, but I won't know for sure until she's laughing again. I stand up clumsily and start wiggling my butt dramatically from side to side as I head out of the bathroom, knowing she's right behind me. She starts laughing, "You're such a dork!" There it is!

"I know, but you love me anyways, right?" I say. "Yeah," she fake sighs, "I guess I do." I do a very bad cheerleader jump and yell "Woohoo! She loves me!" She starts cracking up and now I know she's okay again. "Oh my god Mikey!" she says through her laughter. "Let's go get some food you idiot!"

I quickly change back into my boxers and skinny jeans and we head out to find somewhere to eat. She's hungry for Mexican food so after walking around for a little while, we find a nice looking cantina and have a nice dinner.

After dinner, we head back to the hotel and I have an idea. Once we get in the room, I go to her bag and pull out a blue floral dress that I thought would bring out her eyes and handed it to her. "Go put this on." I dug out my portable Bluetooth speakers and connected my phone to them. I moved things in the room slightly to give us an open space. When she stepped out of the bathroom, my heart leaped out of my chest. "You need to wear dresses more often," I croaked. "You look gorgeous!" She blushed and replied, "uh, thanks." I stared at her gray eyes that did stand out from that dress, until she broke me out of my trance. "So, uh, what are we doing?"

"Oh. Yeah. Right!" I pulled up the song I was looking for. It is the perfect song for her. Especially after she broke down earlier. What makes it better is that it's by Marianas Trench, one of her favorite bands. I press play and hold my hand out to her asking, "May I have this dance?" She giggled as she placed her hand in mine and I pulled her in close as "Porcelain" begins playing through the speakers:

You thought by now
You'd have it figured out
You can't erase the way it pulls
When seasons change
It hurts sometimes
To find where you begin
But you are perfect porcelain

The slow and simple melody
Of tears you cannot keep from me
It's alright if you don't know what you need

I'm right here when
You need someone to see
It's not speak
Or forever hold your peace
It's alright to take time
And find where you've been
You are perfect porcelain

The slow and simple melody
Of tears you cannot keep from me
It's alright if you don't know what you need

The melody picks up slightly and I pull her in close and kiss her, pouring every ounce of my love into it.

Oh, when your heart releases,
You won't fall to pieces
You'll let those old diseases lie
Oh, and your heart releases,
You won't fall to pieces
And your breath comes crashing in
Like perfect porcelain

The slow and simple melody
Of tears you cannot keep from me
It's alright if you don't know what you need

*Cara's POV*

I can't fight the tears in my eyes, nor do I want to. That song was perfect and touched me in a way it never has before. How did I ever find someone so perfect? "I love you so much Mikey" I don't know what else to say. Love is the only thing I'm feeling right now.

"Shall we go shower?" I finally ask. We've just been standing here in a comfortable silence for a good 10 minutes, just holding each other.

"Together?" he asks. I smile and say "Together." I lead him into the bathroom and start the shower to warm up and he pulls me in for a soft kiss. I don't think I will ever get tired of kissing him.

After our long shower, we curl up together in bed. There haven't been many words spoken since we got back from dinner, but that's one of the things I love about us. We don't need words to be happy. Just being in each others presence is enough. Just holding each other says all that we need to say.

Eventually we both fall asleep.

a/n Sorry for the short chapter. It just seemed like a good place to end it.

NOW, even if you know the song, I still highly suggest giving it a listen. Again, it's called Porcelain, by Marianas Trench, on the Ever After album. It seriously brought tears to my eyes. One of the things I love about Marianas Trench is how much emotion is put into each and every song!