37.

*Cara's POV*

Write about myself. I hate talking about myself. My life is one mess after another. Poetry is the easiest for me because it can be metaphoric and I don't have to share specifics.

"Everybody's got demons
Whether they're wide awake or dreaming
I have mine
But I'll be okay

I want to fight the war
I want to burn it all away
Every fire I fight
Turns me darker

Yes I'm broken
Now you know it
Caught up in you
Can you see inside?

My heart is jet black
I'm living in a hurricane
Everything tries to keep us apart
I write of my personal life
But our chemistry is there
And I want to start again.

I hold onto you for dear life
I can't rewind my past
Is there anything there
To make you stay?

The blood flowing in my veins
Is full of mistakes
I want to forget who I was
Start in the dark
And let you turn my life
Into colors

But I'm broken
And yes you know it
Caught in my past
Can you see beyond it?

Cause I've got a jet black heart
Living in a hurricane
Trying to keep us apart
This poison pen can show it
I can't deny the chemistry
You're my reason to start again"

*Michael's POV*

Cara fell asleep after we spent an hour working side by side on assignments. I couldn't resist looking at the poem she wrote. It's so dark but seems to center around one person making her life better. Me? I hope so. This is really good though and would make a great song. Maybe I'll play with it and turn it into a song for her.

I copy down what she writes as she starts to wake up. "Hey angel, nice nap?"

"Mhm whatcha doing?"

"I was reading your poem. I really like it, but it's so dark."

She shrugs, "My life was dark, before you showed up in it!"

I lay down hovering above her and press my lips to hers. We move in unison as she wraps her hands around my neck, playing with my hair. I love when she does that and I can't stop the moan from escaping as I feel the pressure in my jeans. I sit up, straddling her as I remove my shirt then pull hers over her head. God she's gorgeous! I lay back down over her, returning my lips to hers, resting my weight on one arm as I use the other to cup her breast. Her breasts are small, but I love the feel of them in my hands. I pull her bra to the side and I quickly move my mouth to it, taking it into my mouth in it's entirety. She arches her back and moans as I take her nipple and suck on it, tugging as I slowly remove my mouth. I move up her neck, kissing every inch of exposed skin up to her ear and lightly blow into her ear. She let's out a loud moan and arches into me again before reaching for the button on my jeans. Holy hell she loves that! I look into her now bright green eyes and I quickly stand up, removing my jeans. I kneel over her and unclasp her bra, removing it off of her and she pulls me back onto her, connecting our lips again. Her hands roam my bare back and around to my chest, then down to my boxers and begins rubbing my raging hard on. Oh my god her hands are like magic and if she doesn't stop soon, I'm not going to be able to hold back. I remove her hand as I start kissing her neck, blowing into her other ear. Again she arches into me moaning and I continue down until I reach the waistband of her jeans. I glance up to her and she reaches down to unbutton them. Once unbuttoned, I slowly remove them from her and toss them to the side. I growl as I mumble "So fucking gorgeous!" I start at her knees, kissing her inner thigh up til I'm very near and repeat on the other leg. She shivers slightly as I reach her panties. I pull them off to the side and gently kiss her there. I use my tongue to caress her, slowly at first until she starts to shake. I increase my speed and pressure gradually and she begins to arch upward and she grabs the back of my head, pushing me into her even more. She is really close and she is panting and moaning so I go a bit faster until she screams out her release and collapses back onto the bed. I sit up and wipe my face, smiling at her before lying down beside her when her phone rings. I see Ashton's name pop up on her screen with a goofy picture taken at her uncle's.

She answers it and listen's for a moment and freezes. "I c-can't exactly right now. Text it to me."

Ashton says something to her and she blushes. "I'm great. Just text it to me Ash! And Ashton? Thank you."

They say their goodbyes and shortly after, her phone buzzes from the promised text message.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Ashton found someone that might know how to reach my father."

a/n why do I use smut as a filler? Lol