26.

Warning : detailed and very sensitive material. It took me forever to write due to the emotional pain.

*Cara's POV*

"Trouble in paradise? Why do these memories seem to be more frequent? They always start the same. My mind is trying to torure me. I'm laying on my bed in my old apartment again crying when Trevor says "Let's get you ready for bed beautiful" I feel his hands on my waist pulling my shirt up, followed by kisses on my bare skin. He pulled my shirt off over my head and quickly removed my bra. His hand traveled to my small breasts, cupping them in his hands as his mouth took in my nipple. He switched to my other breast, repeating the process, he then unbuttons my shorts. He removes my breast from his mouth, kissing my bare skin down towards my shorts. He rips my shorts off of my body, any gentleness gone at this point. I'm crying and begging him to stop, but he grabs my wrists, holding them down at my sides while resting his weight on my legs to prevent me from kicking him. "You're not going anywhere beautiful! Not until I fuck you!" I start squirming and fighting but he's too strong for me. "You can do this the easy way by getting wet for me, or the hard way. Either way, I'm getting what I want tonight." He grabs both wrists in one strong grip and uses the other to pull my panties aside and push his fingers inside me. I start to scream.

"You don't want to get wet for me? Suit yourself then." he says while managing to unbutton his jeans with one hand and take them off. It hurts my wrists so bad from his grip tightening, and he had to put weight on them to take his jeans and boxers off. I close my eyes because I can't watch this happen. I keep screaming and squirming 'STOP STOP!' He climbs on the bed straddling me, separating my arms to my sides once again. He pushes his knee between my legs and forces them open. I use what little strength I have left to squeeze them shut again. 'Now you're pissing me off. I was going to try to make this as painless as possible but now I'm just going to fuck you as hard as I can'

He forces my legs open once again as I continue to scream and thrusts his entire length inside me with so much force that I feel like I'm going to pass out. He continues to thrust in and out of me with extreme force and the pain is so intense I wish I was dead.

*Michael's POV*

I was in a deep sleep when I was awoken by a fist thrust into my side. What the hell? I feel it again harder. Then I hear crying. Shit! Cara's having another nightmare. I sit up quickly as she continues to squirm and flail her arms everywhere. I have never seen someone cry so much in their sleep. She's getting more violent and isn't waking up. They usually don't last this long. This isn't good. She starts whimpering loudly and I see Regan uncurling quickly from Calum, alarm on her face. Her movements wake up Calum and he quickly realizes what's happening. They both try to make it over to us as quickly as they can, stepping on Luke and falling onto Ashton in the process. Well now everyone's awake. I am trying to wake Cara from her dream but she's not responding. I am so scared right now. But Cara needs me, so I can't panic. Keep it together Clifford!

"Cara! Cara! Cara! Its okay its okay! Calum, Regan, get a washcloth and some water. Now! Ashton! Luke! Come help me!" She needs to stop moving around so much. She's going to hurt herself.

We are trying to hold her down when suddenly Cara yells at me, "MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO!"

"She's awake. Let go," I tell Luke and Ashton.

She rolls onto her stomach and starts to sob. I'm talking full on body shaking hardcore sobbing.

"Cara, Angel, can I hold you?" I ask hesitantly. I don't want to freak her out any more than she is.

Without answering, she jumps up and runs behind on of the recliners, curling up into fetal position on the floor. The tears won't stop. With what she's told me from these dreams so far, I know this is bad. I just don't know what to do. I feel so helpless right now. Think Michael think.

I slowly crawl over towards her and put my hand on her shoulder. She yells, "Don't Touch Me!" There is nothing but fear in her voice. My heart is ripping in half.

Without touching her, maybe I can talk to her to calm her down.

"Cara, its me. It's just Michael. No one is going to hurt you. We just want to help you. Regan is here, and Calum, and Ashton and Luke. We're all here." Thinking about what she's told me so far, a name pops in my head.
"Trevor is not here Cara. I promise. You're safe now."

Finally she sits up, keeping her knees to her chest and I sit cross legged in front of her. "M-m-ich-ael?" She whispers.

"Yes angel, I'm right here."

"No Tr-tr-trevor?"

"No, no Trevor."

She quickly uncurls herself and leaps into my lap, squeezing me with all her might. Thank god! I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly, rocking her back and forth like a baby. My mates and Regan are just watching in concern, not saying a word.

After about 10 minutes, which felt like hours, she spoke. She said it quietly, but loud enough for all 5 of us to hear.

"He raped me."