60.

*Cara's POV*

Monday goes pretty quickly. I talk to my English professor about my project and she seems to really like the idea. I get the bus home and finish my homework and decide to call my parents to talk to them about furniture. Dad has off next Monday and Tuesday (he definitely doesn't work normal hours) so he agreed to bring them down Monday afternoon. When I get off the phone, I get ready for work and wait for Michael to pick me up. I could always take the bus, but Mikey always insists on taking me. I can't wait to get my car back!

The studio is usually pretty slow on Monday's so I have time to plan things out in my head. How to arrange the living room, kitchen supplies we still need right away, all that. Halfway through my shift, my thoughts are put on hold as a pregnant lady comes in. She looks vaguely familiar, but I see a lot of faces between school and here at the mall. While she's waiting for her fiancée to show up, we start talking. She's really quite sweet. While we're talking, her fiancee finally shows up. I glance up and realize why this lady looks familiar.

"TJ!" she says "I was starting to think you weren't going to make it!" Are you kidding me? I have to take cute pregnancy pictures of my ex-fiancee and his new fiancée? I shoot Michael a quick text before starting what is bound to be a dreadful shoot.

To Mikey❤
Bring me food in 30? PLZ? xxx

She brings TJ over to "introduce" me to him. We glance at each other and pretend like we don't know each other. I wish we didn't. But I can do this. This is my job. My phone buzzes back and I see Mikey's contact picture, the one of him winking at me during Long Way Home. I smile as TJs fiancée peeks down. "Aww is that your boyfriend?" Awkward! "Yeah," I reply with a huge smile. "He plays guitar in a band. This was during their concert the other night." I tell her proudly. TJs face is empty and I keep my laughter to myself. "He's really hot!" she whispers to me. "Yeah he is! Very hot!" This isn't going as bad as I thought it would be!

We go back to studio rooms to start the shoot and I read the text from Michael.

To my angel
Anything for u angel. C u soon! xxx

We go through the standard poses I was taught for pregnancy and she asks me all about Michael throughout. Is it wrong of me to be so happy for making TJ uncomfortable? Because I'm loving it! We finish the shoot, they pick the ones they want and are paying the sitting fee when Michael walks in with a bag of food. I smile and she looks to see where I'm smiling.

"Oh wow!" she says quietly, "He's even hotter in person!" TJ frowns and I can't stop the cheesy grin on my face.

"Hey angel," Mikey says, exaggerating his faint Australian accent. He's figured out who this couple is and he's making his place known. I want to laugh so badly at this situation right now. "Mum's bringing the couch Saturday before dinner and Matt's bringing the rest of the stuff for the kitchen Monday, right?"

"Yeah. He's bringing James with him, too. He's been dying to see you again!" TJ looks like somebody just killed his dog, as they walk out the door. As soon as they were gone, Michael and I burst out laughing. We had discussed all this on the way in to work, so we both were doing it just to rub it in TJs face. Evil? Yes, but fun! And quite therapeutic!

By the time we're done eating and laughing, there's only an hour left of work, so Michael heads to the music store down the mall until I'm off work. I finish my shift and clock out. Michael's waiting for me, we lock our hands together as we walk out to the car and he drives me home.

After he drops me off at the townhouse, I tell Regan about my evening and we're both in tears from laughing so hard. I head up to my room, work on the powerpoint some more then head to bed.

*Michael's POV*

"When I got to the studio with her dinner, a couple was still checking out," I had to tell the guys about this. It was classic! "The lady said something that made Cara smile, but the guy that was with her didn't seem happy. Then I realized it was TJ, Cara's ex. He looked so uncomfortable and I had to keep it up! I started talking to Cara about furniture for the house and she even brought James into it! We made it obvious about living together and the look on his face was priceless! We both were dying laughing!" I had all the guys laughing. I have to admit, I feel invincible right now!

We chatted a little bit before Ashton brought up tomorrow's meeting. Shit! I forgot to tell Cara! Apparently this meeting is with some big record label but we have no idea what it's about. We're all really excited. This could be our big break!

I send Cara a text before I forget again

To my angel
Hey angel! The guys and I have some meeting tomorrow @2 idk what abt. Text when I get home

Its really hard to get to sleep, but I finally manage.