83.

*Cara's POV*

Since I've turned in my English final project (which I got an A on) and turned in all my photography projects, the only class I have left to worry about is Algebra. So I have lots of time now to take care of everything that needs done before tour.

I just got off a Skype call with Modest where we were discussing my pay and specifics for my job as tour photographer. They let me know the court records are sealed, which relieves so much more stress than I realized. They are paying me for the photos Ashton sent them, to be used for promotional shots before tour starts. It was enough money to pay for next months rent, which is my next order of business, after telling mom and dad, and Chris. I can even go get some additional lenses and other equipment I may need for shooting the concerts.

I call Dad first. He asks about the normal expected stuff, pay, benefits, medical, etc. and what we plan on doing with the house.

"We're going to keep paying our rent on it for now. Regan will stop by every now and then to check on it for us. I'm keeping my car at Regan's to be safe, too Dad. We've worked everything out."

"This is so exciting Cara! I'm so proud of you! Just don't forget about your degree though. You only have one more year."

"I know Dad, I won't let this go to waste. I'll finish my degree." I tell him. He is so dead set on needing that piece of paper, but with as much as he's spent towards my college so far, I owe it to him to finish.

I call Chris next and he is so proud of me. It feels really good to hear it from him. It shouldn't matter to me, but it does.

I grab one of the security guys and head off to give Marti our next month's rent and explain to her the plan and she's fine with it, for now at least. The next stop is to put in my two weeks notice at work. They are really bummed to see me leave, but they told me if I need a job when I get back, they'll take me back in an instant.

By the time I get home, Michael is home and we enjoy our afternoon together.

****

"I can't believe I have to say goodbye to you again!" Regan cries. Our flight for Los Angeles is about to board.

"It's three months, Regan. We've done it before! You'll be fine! Okay?"

"Keep an eye on Calum for me? Don't let him pull a TJ? I'm so scared, Care!"

"I promise to do my best to keep him in line! You know I don't tolerate that shit!" She nods then hugs me tight. I let her go so she can say goodbye to Calum before we leave. "Love you sis!"

Calum takes my place in Regan's arms and I go join the other three. "I still can't believe this is happening!" I tell them. "It still seems so surreal!"

They call our flight to begin boarding and we find our seats. I'm in a row with Michael and Ashton, who appears to be really nervous about flying. Michael and I decide to let him have the window seat and I sit between them. Calum and Luke are behind us and Calum immediately starts kicking my seat.

"Are you three Calum? Really?" I laugh at him. It's only 6 hours to LA, but at this rate, it's going to be a long flight!

"But I'm bored Cara!!" he whines.

"We haven't even taken off yet Calum! It's too early to be bored!"

"But I miss Regan!" Luke groans in his seat and puts in his ear buds. I feel bad for him, but at least he's not getting his seat kicked every two minutes.

An hour into the flight he's still annoying me. "These seats aren't meant for tall people. I'm eating my knees!" He complains. I've had it with him! I look at Michael and smile then I recline my seat as far back as it will go.

"Oi Cara! What the hell?! You're squishing me even more than I already was!" The four of us burst out laughing. I put my seat back up and he silently pouts. There's the key - silently! Thank goodness!

Michael and I share ear buds and listen to music for awhile, hand in hand, until he winks at me and gets up, heading to the restrooms in the back of the plane. He's in there for awhile before I decide to go check on him. I knock on the door, quietly calling his name. He opens the door and quickly yanks me in, locking it behind me.

"Took you long enough," he says before placing his lips to mine, carefully pushing me against the door. Oh.. OHHH This feels dirty and wrong, so wrong until he puts his hand inside my shorts, inserting a finger. This feels so right! He unbuttons my shorts, pulling my panties down with them and quickly pulls down his own and enters inside me. I let out a soft moan and he covers my mouth with his hand. "You need to stay quiet angel!" He whispers, blowing in my ear. He continues thrusting as we keep our lips connected, running our hands through each others hair. It doesn't take very long for us both to reach our high together. We pull apart and quickly replace our clothing. He smiles lovingly at me and pushes me out the door. "I'll be there in a minute," he says, shutting the door behind me. Holy hell! I've never done anything like that before and damn! Maybe we need to more often!

I get back to the seat and quickly sit down. "Mikey okay?" Ashton asks, but when he turns towards me, he starts giggling uncontrollably. "I guess he's more than okay! Nice hair CareBear!" Calum and Luke burst out into laughter as Michael returns to his seat. He looks at them strangely, but when he looks at me, he smiles and sits down. "Whoops," he says laughing, running his fingers through my hair, laying the curls down. "Welcome to the mile high club," he whispers and puts the ear bud back in his ear.