black roses

this is gonna be hella cute

We had finally been picked up and dropped off at our hotel on the beach where we would be spending the last 3 days off our holiday and they would do a show.

"Holy fuck its so beautiful" I gaped as I pulled open the balcony doors and inhaled the salty beach air.

"Nothings as beautiful as you though" Jai came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"Cute" I smiled and spun my head, pressing my lips to his.

"Maely!" I heard James' familiar voice in the doorway. I spun away from Jai and walked over to him.

"What?" I grabbed a bottle of water off the desk and sipped some.

"I need your help with something"

"With what?" I raised and eyebrow to him. He looked behind me to Jai who was sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Jai leave" I instructed him.

"Seriously?" He frowned.

"Please just for like 2 minutes" I begged him.

"Urgh okay" He pressed his lips against my forehead before stomping out of the room.

"So what do you want?" I sat on the bed as he sat onto the desk chair.

"I'm going to propose to Lesley" He dead panned. I didn't respond at all. "What, no reaction?"

"Oh, yeah a reaction" My eyes darted around. "Oh my god really?!" I faked.

"You knew?" He finally figured it out.

"Kinda" I coughed awkwardly before adding. "Jai did too"

"Wait how?" He frowned.

"We kinda accidentally pulled the ring out of your bag on the plane"

"So you've known for nearly two weeks?" His dark brown eyes widened.

"Yeah, so what do you need my help with?"

"I need you to distract her for like 3 hours"

"Okay is that it?" I asked to which he nodded.

"Can I come back in now?" I heard Jai call out through the door.

"Yes" I shouted back to him as James opened the door and he fell through.

"Thanks for that" He mumbled from the floor.

"Aww" I jumped on top of him as James awkwardly stepped around us and walked away.

"What was that about?" Jai asked neither of us moving from the floor.

"He's finally proposing" I dragged before going to stand up but his hands grabbed my hips holding me in my position straddling him.

"Seriously?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yup, I have to distract her" I grinned and wondered what I was going to do.

"Maely what are you doing?" Lesley poked her newly grey head around the corner and laughed curiously at us sitting on the carpeted floor.

"Nothing" we said nervously and I hastily stood back up and dusted off my legs.

"Okay" she dragged on the 'y' before following us into the room.

"Want to go to the beach now?" she smiled widely and peered over to the still open balcony.

"Hells yes" I jumped up and looked over to Jai "You coming?"