awkward

"Who's that?" I heard Beau groggily ask.

"How the fuck do you think I would know I'm lying next to you on this side of the door!" she sassed making me snort loudly. "Oh it's Maely come in since when did you knock?" she shouted trough the door.

"Since I didn't knock going into Lesley room and saw something that scarred me for life" I shivered at the memory as I strolled over to them. "Good morning sunshines you do realise it's like 12 right?" I laughed as I saw their dishevelled heads still lying in bed.

"Fuck off" Beau groaned climbing out of bed and going into the bathroom slamming the door loudly then audibly wincing as he heard the bang.

"Why are you waking us up?" Leigh asked falling back onto the bed and digging her head further into the pillow.

"I was tired and bored so I'm dragging your sorry asses to Starbucks" I said jumping onto the bed.

"Why're you tired?" she questioned finally getting out of bed and walking over to the wardrobe pulling out a purple dress I made her buy when we went shopping in Mississippi.

"Cause I can't sleep in a double bed alone. It's too big" I groaned then shot her a look as she went to say "that's what she said"

"I thought you sleep with Jai?" she said instead.

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed as him though he has a girlfriend!" I protested. I am not upsetting Aria she's one scary bitch I do not want to mess with.

"You don't usually seem to mind" she smirked.

"Oh shut it and tell your boyfriend to hurry the fudge balls up" I called as I slammed the door and skipped down the hall to mine and Jais room. I opened the door and saw everyone except Jai was sitting on the floor.

"Hello people who's room this isn't" I said sarcastically.

"Hey Maels" Jai said from behind me making me jump and throw my arm around slapping him. "Fuck why did you hit me?!" he shouted and cradled his cheek.

"Shit I'm so sorry! You scared me" I explained whilst stifling laugh. "It didn't hurt that much did it?"

"Yes it did" he whined.

"I'm sorry" I apologised.

"Kiss it better" a grin spread across his face.

"No" I laughed.

"Do it" he said prolonging the "it".

"No" I giggled again.

"Yes"

"No"

"No?" he frowned.

"Yes"

"Ha you said yes!" he smiled.

"You tricked me!" I pointed my index finger at him.

"Obviously " he scoffed "But now you have to do it" he grinned wider.

"I'm too short to reach" I started making excuses. This just made him crouch down so his really slightly red cheek was in my face. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek.