the hulk

"Leigh please come on the hulk ride with us" I begged and cling to her slender upper arm.

"Fuck no" she dead panned and shook her arm out of my grasp.

"Pretty please" I batted my eyelashes.

"No"

"Yes?"

"No"

"You suck" I groaned and scrunched my nose at her.

"So do you but you don't see me complaining" she shrugged as we continued to walk across the bridge towards islands of adventure.

"Maels" Jai whispered in my ear after came up behind me.

"Jai" I responded nodding my head awkwardly. "What's up?"

"We need to talk"

"About what?" I frowned.

"Stuff" he smiled and walked away to Luke. What a mysterious piece of shit.

"So the hulk?" Lesley raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"The hulk" Luke nodded and linked arms with me and Lesley before skipping over to the start of the ride with us.

After Jai, James and Beau came up behind us we basically all got bored after 10 seconds again so Luke pulled out his phone and began recording us doing scarily boring things.

"Tweet us questions" Luke said mundanely.

"Soooo interesting" I dragged and bit my nails before smirking at him I then winked at the camera "Tweet us dares"

"Ooo yeah dares" Jai grinned.

"jaisfucking_smile dares Jai to twerk on the men behind us" Luke whispered and pointed the camera to the very big, terrifying men behind us. Jai's eyes filled with terror as smirks spread across our faces this was going to be funny.

"I.. erm I can't twerk?" he frowned nervously and smiled slightly at the men behind us.

"Yes you can remember you were twerking yesterday!" I smiled falsely, whilst hiding a laugh.

"No I wasn't, fuck" he shook his head and shot me evils.

"Come on Jai don't be a pussy" Luke whined and shoved him backwards so his ass touched the biggest one of them.

"Excuse me" the man said gruffly.

"I'm sorry"

"You still need to do the dare" Beau smirked.

"Just fucking do it bro" Daniel shook his head.

He rolled his eyes at us and then stepped back again and twerked once before springing back forward next to me. We burst out laughing as the man stepped up and got up in Jai's face, I held my breath as I waited for him to be punched. Luke continued to film them hiding the phone and snickered as Jai paled.

"Text me sometime" he smiled flirtatiously as he passed Jai a piece of paper. I burst out laughing as Jai grabbed my hand.

"Uh this is my girlfriend sorry" he held up our intertwined fingers.

"No I'm not" I shook my head and unlocked our fingers, laughing hysterically. Jai shot me evils once again as the man walked away shaking his head at us.

"That was fucking hilarious" I giggled with everyone else.

"Next dare" Lesley announced while she read something off her phone. "janoskgroupie dares you to scream thats what she said, like the full song"