exposed

Leigh's pov:

I can't believe I'm about to do this holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I breathed rapidly as I stood outside the door to mine and Beau's bedroom, when suddenly the door opened and Beau walked into me.

"Shit Leigh what are you doing?" he laughed as we fell to the ground before he tried to climb off me so he was no longer lying on top of me.

"Sorry" I apologised as he held my hand and pulled me up off the ground.

"Want to go in the-" he pointed downstairs, the constant grin still there on his tanned face.

"I need to tell you something" I blurted out.

"Erm okay?" he frowned and I dragged him back into the room and onto the bed so we were sitting side by side.

"So what is this about?" he asked curiously.

"I erm... I" I began but stopped when I realised I had no idea what to say.

"Leigh?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I need to tell you something" I repeated.

"Yeah you said that" he laughed "What's going on?"

"I'm pregnant" I whispered inaudibly.

"Couldn't quite here that"

"I'm pregnant" I said aloud.

"You're, you're what?" he finally stopped smiling and a serious look settled on his face.

"I'm pregnant, Beau"

"Shit" he ran his hands through his hair "Should we get married?" he sighed.

"'Shit should we get married?' Great, great yeah that's great exactly how a girl always dreams to be proposed to isn't it?" I suddenly fumed.

"I'm just trying to-" he tried to calm me down but I was already on a roll.

"No, it's fine y'know. James bought a huge fucking diamond ring over a week ago for Lesley but yeah I get a 'shit should we get married' after you knock me up!"

"James did what?" his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Shit" I realised what I'd said. "But why does that get a bigger reaction than the fact that your kid's inside me"

"Why does any of this matter? You're pregnant" he finally smiled again and kissed me.

"Wait you're happy about this?" I frowned.

"Of course I am" he looked at me like I was stupid to have thought he wouldn't be.

***

probably just gonna be smut eventually

Maely's pov:

"To the beach!" Lesley shouted in delight.

"Yay!" I giggled with her, I haven't been to the beach since we left for tour.

Leigh and Beau were sitting in the front of the car holding hands and constantly exchanging secret smiles of glee.

"How long will it take to get there?" I called out to Beau.

"About 2 hours" he shouted back. I groaned in annoyance and pushed my headphones into my ears and played teenagers by my chemical romance. (song i'm obsessed with rn) Until Jai poked me in the hip.

"God why can't I ever listen to a song around you?" I huffed and crossed my arms but immediately put them back down when I felt the sharp pain where I was tattooed last night.