tickle fight

It was around two hours later and we were on the bus being drove to the airport to take us to wherever was next on the tour there was so many places I had lost track. I was sitting on one of the couches listening to All Time Low next to Jai who was just lying there wrapped in a blanket.

Suddenly I felt someone poke my side, I looked to see who it was, Jai obviously. I frowned at him and continued to head bang to Dear Maria. He carried on poking me until I took out one of my headphones.

"What?" I said frustrated.

"I'm bored" he whined childishly.

"Cool for you" I shrugged and put my headphones back in dancing in my seat again.

"Urgh please entertain me" he said pulling my headphones out, I heard Lesley gasp as I noticed she was watching.

"Do. Not. Take. Out. My. Fucking. Headphones. EVER!" I shouted jumping on him and pinning him down.

"Woah loving this position" he laughed like a perverted kid then he rolled over so I was under him, I was still furious that he had the fucking nerve to interrupt my music. He started tickling my sides causing me to have a giggle fit while attempting to wriggle out from under him.

"Shit... no please... stop" I moaned in between laughs as I fell onto the floor.

"If you guys are gonna fuck could you do it like anywhere else?" Luke looked away from the movie him, Emily and Beau were watching to us.

"We're not fuck- No Jai stop" I burst into another fit of giggles as he continued to straddle me.

"Never!" he declared tickling me even more on the carpet. Finally I got away from him, I sprinted away to the back of the bus where the bunks were diving into the nearest one and yanking the curtains shut, breathing heavily.

Literally seconds later the curtains were ripped open revealing his hysterically laughing adorable face. He jumped onto the cramped bunk next to me and was shaking with laughter still I frowned at him.

"That was mean" I pouted rolling onto my side facing away from him.

"Aww I'm sorry Maels" he said down my ear. He was so close I could feel the heat of his breath on the back of my neck.

"Urgh get your fat ass out of my bunk" I complained rolling back over so I was facing him.

"This is my bunk I'll have you know" he smirked.

"I don't care I'm tired good night" I blew him a kiss and we both drifted off to sleep side by side in the bunk.

***

"WAKE UP SLUTS" a voice screamed down my ear.

"Fuck off Jai I'm sleeping" I mumbled sleepily burying my face further down into the solid bed. Wait that's not the bed. I opened my eyes and saw I was with my head resting in the crook of Jais arm, my legs wrapped around his waist clinging to him. Then I saw the curtains were ripped open and just Leigh and Lesley's heads were visible.

"Good morning Maely you look comfortable" I realised I was still wrapped around Jai so I poked his angular face in an attempt to wake him up.

"Jai get up I can't move" I complained poking him more.

"Mmmmm not now baby I'm sleeping" he mumbled sill half asleep making us three laugh.

"I'm not your baby dickhead it's Maely" I chuckled.

"You are my baby Maely. You're pretty. Stay with me" he moaned holding me to him.

"Oh my god get up" I said rolling him out of the bed and onto the floor Leigh and Lesley jumped out of the way letting him roll onto the wood.

"Shit why?" he grumbled standing up and stretching.

"Yes I couldn't move and I need to pee" I rushed past him.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw that we had parked and everyone must had ran out. Jais phone was still on the table though, it was lit up with a message I "accidentally" read it.

Bby! Turns out they don't need me at the shoot for anuva 2 weeks so I'm cuming out to meet u in Atlanta I'll be there in 2 days! can't wait to see u luv u xxxxxxx - Aria

Oh great the bitch is gonna be here.

****

Short and shitty seems to be my speciality lately I'm sorry but idk this sucks I'm sorry but please still vote and comment and ilysm xoxo