pool dayz

"Maels wake up" someone poked me.

"Get off" I mumbled and pushed them away.

"Maels come on, wakey wakey" they began to tickle me.

"No" I rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. "Urgh"

"Are you okay?" A shirtless Jai peered over the edge of the bed.

"I don't know" I mumbled into the hard wood floor.

He jumped down and slid his hands under my body, picking me up off the floor then laying me back down on the bed before gently kissing my cheek.

"Good morning" I giggled as he jumped down next to me. He must have brushed his teeth already, I thought from the minty smell his breath had left on my face.

"Hi"

"Jai?"

"Maels" We spoke at the same time.

"You go first" I nodded.

"We need to-" he was interrupted by Lesley running into our room, her hair in a messy bun and still wearing her pizza pyjama shorts and dirty pig top she sleeps in.

"Maels we're making breakfast" she leaned against the doorframe.

"Oki doke" I climbed out of bed and saw I was wearing my pyjamas but I didn't remember putting them on last night I was so tired.

"Jai you coming?" I turned around at the door and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed running his hands through his hair.

"Yeah yeah obviously" he mumbled and stood up and jogged over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the doorway and downstairs into the kitchen.

"The princess has awoken" Leigh called out a fake-shocked look on her face.

"Bitch I'm a queen" I flipped my hair and opened the fridge.

"What are we doing today?" Jai asked whilst sitting on a stool.

"Nothing" Lesley shrugged "Swim, eat maybe go to Target"

"Yay target!" I cheered and shut the fridge.

After we had eaten we all decided we were just going to go in the pool for a while before we did anything else so we all raced upstairs to get changed.

As I bent over the drawers and pulled out a bikini and a jersey dress I felt Jais arms wrap around my waist.

"Jai get off I need to get dressed" I giggled and stood up but he still carried on hugging me.

"Nah you're too hugable" he mumbled into my shoulder pressing his naked chest against my shoulders. I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from me, placing them back down at his sides.

"You wanna go in the bathroom to get ready or should I?"

"Why does either of us have to go?" he frowned.

"Because I want to get changed and not in front of you" I chuckled and walked into the en suite bathroom. After I had brushed my teeth and gotten ready I opened the door and walked back into the bedroom when I turned around I saw Jai, fully naked Jai.

"Oh my god" I screamed and covered my eyes.

"Jesus fucking Christ you scared the shit out of me" I heard him gasp.

"Can I look yet?"

"Yes"

I removed my hands from my eyes and saw his bare ass.

"Why did you say yes?!" I shouted and turned around.

"Because I knew you'd want to see me naked again" he laughed "Okay, okay I'm ready"