keeping secrets

"Shit what do we do?" Jai began to panic.

"What do you mean 'what do we do?' We don't do anything it's not our lives if they want to get married they can fucking get married" I shrugged. I don't see why he's making this into a big thing, James and Lesley, or Jesley , are perfect together I know that they both make each other unbelievably happy and they always will so why is this such a problem to him.

"They're 19!" 

"And what? My parents got married at 20!" I pointed out.

"Your parents are divorced dumbass"

"Oh yeah" I blushed "Jai I don't think it's our place to do something about this, it's their decision, I'm not getting involved" 

We were both squashed into one of the toilets, with me sitting on the toilet lid and him crouching over the sink. 

"I can't wait to tell Leigh! We're gonna be bridesmaids!" I squealed quietly.

"You can't tell anyone!" He rushed.

"Oh yeah, that sucks you won't fangirl with me over this though" I pouted.

"You're such a retard" he chuckled.

"Can we get out of this shithole now?" I asked.

"Wait" he grabbed my arm "Ever joined the mile high club?" he winked.

"Not with you I won't" I shook him off and exited the bathroom. When I got back to my seat everyone was awake and eating.

"Hey Maels where did you go?" Lesley asked. 

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"Where's Jai?"

"Why are you asking me? I don't know" I said frustrated.

"Jesus what is up with you?" Leigh laughed at me. Then Jai decided to walk out of the bathroom after me causing them to all shoot me suggestive smirks.

"You don't know huh?" Luke nudged me. 

"Shut up it's not what you think" I rolled my eyes.

"What is it then?"

"I can't tell you" I mumbled.

"Hey Maels, everyone" Jai nodded to them who were all still staring at us with smirks on their faces.

***

"Everyone get in the minivan!" Beau shouted. We had gotten off the plane and they had just given us a car for the two weeks we would be staying here.

"It's just a big car, Beau not a-" Leigh laughed before being interrupted.

"IT'S A MINIVAN" He shouted back to her playfully.

I looked over at Lesley who was perched precariously on James' knee. They're going to get married what the fuck, how is it possible that my bestfriend of like 9 years is getting engaged.

"Maels stop staring" Jai whispered in my ear before pushing me down into one of the very back seats with him.

"I'm sorry it's just really weird" I confessed and slumped back into the seat.

"Just pretend you never saw it" he shrugged and looked on his phone, looking tired and disgruntled.

"Okay, I'll try" I nodded to myself, just forget that your fucking bestfriend is getting married. 

"You excited to go to disneyland tomorrow?" Luke asked me. 

"Yup" I grinned. 

"WE'RE HERE" Beau and Leigh screamed in sync. I peered out of the window and saw a large beige coloured house with a turret style window on the second floor.