disneyland

long ass chapter so be prepared

***

"Thanks for telling us you were matching" Leigh rolled her eyes to me and Lesley. I looked over and grinned at her.

"You're just jealous" Lesley smiled widely and jumped on me to hug me but tackled me to the ground and winded me instead.

"Shit" I groaned rolled her off. "Get off"

"Yeah get off, that's my job" Jai winked and pulled us both up.

"No it's not" I shook my head forcefully.

"Kids! Time to go" Luke ran through into the living room holding the car keys.

"You realise you're like less than a year older than us?" Emily asked him.

"You're still as immature as kids though" he explained.

"We are not!" I screamed and put my minnie mouse ears on.

"Can we go now?" Luke groaned.

"Jesus Christ yes, why are you so excited?" Leigh rolled her eyes again and giggled.

"Why aren't you?"

We all got into the car/minivan and Beau drove us the 10 minute drive to get to Magic Kingdom. After we had bought our tickets and were inside the theme park, we saw the famous pink castle.

"I want to take a picture under it!" Lesley squealed and dragged James over and he bent down to kiss her cheek causing her eyes to widen and a smile to spread across her face.

"Leigh come on" Beau pulled her over and grabbed her face and went to kiss her but stopped a centimetre before their lips met, letting Luke take the photo.

"Emily pleaaaaasssssssseeeee come with me" Luke begged her. She rolled her eyes but smiled slightly as she jumped onto his back and allowed me to take their picture.

"Our turn" Jai announced and pushed me over to where they had stood, I frowned and closed my eyes and went to kiss his cheek but felt his lips press against mine, I smiled and pulled away from him.

"Are we done taking gay ass pictures yet? Can we go on rides now?" I called out as I skipped away from him.

"Hell no I am not going on rides" Leigh announced and shook her head with Emily.

"Seriously?! You're such a pussy!" I groaned. "Lesley will you go on them with me?"

"Obviously" she scoffed and linked arms with me.

"So who's actually going to go on rides?" Beau asked.

"Me" Me, Lesley and all of the boys said in sync.

"Ha so you have to hold all our shit" I teased Leigh and Emily and passed them my bag.

Me and Lesley linked arms are we skipped to the back of the line behind the boys. The line only took about 10 minutes until we were at front deciding who would go with who.

"Maels let's go" Jai whined and intertwined our fingers, dragging me on the seat and pulling out his phone to record us.

"Come on bitches" Beau smacked on the handle as he, Luke and Skip piled into the seat behind us with James and Lesley behind them.

Suddenly the ride jerked to life and we were sent flying forward, and surprisingly Jai didn't drop his already smashed phone that continued to film us. I giggled as he gripped my bare thigh but then did the same to him as we went down a steepish hill.