Special Fifteen #2

Well, I've hit 219 reads. Here's your lemon for the fifteen. ;)

Gwen nervously stepped on the stage. She almost tripped in her heels. Toby sighed as he stepped on the stage after her. "I'm sorry, this is her first Play Party, so she's nervous." He said. "Toby, I really don't wanna do this in front of all these strangers..." Gwen said. Toby glared at her and she whimpered. "Lay down on that bed." Toby demanded. Gwen sighed as she walked over to the bed and lay down on it. The bed was soft and the covers were pure silk. Toby walked over to her an lit a candle. He waited until the wax began to melt and picked it up, holding it above Gwen. She winced and hissed as the wax dripped on her stomach. Toby held the hot candle to her arm and briefly touched her with the fire. Gwen gasped because she didn't feel anything. Toby bring the candle down her her crotch and forced her legs open. "Your legs should've been open. Why weren't they?" Toby asked. Gwen swallowed the lump in her throat. "I'm sorry, sir." She said. Toby sighed as the wax dripped on Gwen, inches away from her cl*t. She moaned. "You liked that?" Toby asked. "Y-yes, sir..." Gwen said nervously as she felt hundreds of eyes on her. Toby noticed this and threw the candle across the room. "Why are you so fucking nervous?! Goddammit, I hate that look on your face!" Toby yelled. Gwen flinched. "I'm sorry, sir." She said. Toby roughly grabbed her hair and harshly pulled it, making Gwen groan in pain. "I dare you to get nervous. There is nothing to get nervous about. Do I make myself clear?" He asked softly. "Yes..." Gwen whispered. Toby let go of her hair. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked. Gwen's eyes widened. "I m-mean- "It's too late for excuses. You've been through this before. You call me sir at all times." Toby interrupted coldly. Gwen blushed as he motioned her to bend over. She did so without hesitation over the bed. Toby turned her to face the audience filled with dominants. Toby yanked her pants down and gave her a very hard slap in her bottom. Gwen gritted her teeth ass she groaned. "That's very bad of you to not do what?" Toby asked, scolding her like a child as he hit her again. "I didn't call you sir..." Gwen groaned loudly as Toby hit her yet again. He suddenly jammed his fingers into her and pressed against her G-spot roughly. Gwen moaned. Toby took his fingers out and hit her bottom again, this time, her butt stinging in pain. Gwen screamed. Toby sighed as he eased his fist into her, finger by finger. He roughly thrusted his fist in and out repeatedly. Gwen grabbed in her his thigh, the back of her hand touching the side of Toby's erection through his pants. Gwen moaned loudly. "Are you going to cum?" Toby asked. Gwen nodded fastly. "What was that?" Toby asked harshly. "Yes, sir!" Gwen moaned as she she came on his hand. Toby took his fist out and made her lick it clean. The audience clapped.

I'm sorry if it was bad, I'm just so tired...