One More To Go...

Ello, mate! Shailyn here. I'm writing one more story before I start on the sequal. It might be a while, though. Just hold your horses. Here's a small peek, though.

The puppy version of Toby looked up at Gwen with wide eyes and barked happily as his tail wagged furiously. Gwen smiled as she rubbed his head. "Why do you still have that?" Toby groaned. Gwen giggled. "It's so cute, though. It's you!" She giggled. Toby sat on the bed and started to play with her hair. Toby-chan (stfu) crawled up to her and curled up in her lap. "He's so adorable..." She whispered. Toby whined a bit. "What's wrong? Gwen asked. "You're ignoring me." He said. Gwen giggled as she carefully moved Toby-chan off of her lap. She wrapped her legs around Toby's waist. He smirked. "Is that better?" She asked. Toby chuckled darkly. "Not enough for me, love." He said. Gwen blushed. "Oh... I know what you're getting at." She said. Toby ran his hands up and down her sides. "You're such a dog..." Gwen teased before pressing herself against him. Gwen moaned as Toby pulled her hair and attacked her neck. Toby slipped her shirt off as Gwen grabbed his hoodie. "Do I have you tonight?" Toby asked. Gwen looked him dead in the eye. "Y-yes, sir." She said shakily. Toby-chan barked at them. Gwen sighed as she stood up and opened the door. "Go play with Smile and Grinny." She said. Toby-chan rubbed his ear along her leg before leaving. Gwen closed and locked the door. "Lemme show you how much of an animal I can be..." Toby said seductively. Gwen blushed.

Thanks for the 196 reads! I'm so happy!!! I love y'all so much!!! '3'