chapter seven

Gwen screamed as she woke up. She held her chest as she panted for air. Sweat beaded her forehead. "Are you okay?" Toby asked. Gwen looked at him and he turned towards her. "Y-yeah..." She said out of breath. "Look, I'm really sorry about your brother. But you need to realize that you're still alive. If I was still wandering in the forest, you wouldn't be here. Oh, and I'm sorry for wandering in the forest." Toby said. Gwen lay down and wrapped his hands around her waist. Toby pulled her closer. "But, I so hope you like that necklace." He whispered in her ear. Gwen giggled. "Yeah, I do. But... nevermind." Gwen said. Her heart was still pumping, but it wasn't because of her nightmare about Jack killing her. The necklace kept shading from red to black. She was scared of the necklace, but then again, it was just a necklace. "Toby?" Gwen asked. Toby replied with a 'hm'. The vibration on her neck made Gwen shiver. "Did I ever say that I love you?" She asked. Toby shrugged. "Most likely." He said. Gwen smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Well, I love you. Very much, actually." She said. Toby chuckled. "Mom said we're going out tomorrow. Do you have anymore clothes with you?" He asked. Gwen shook her head. Toby squeezed her a little tighter. "Okay, we can go get some clothes tomorrow morning." He said. Gwen frowned. "Um... I think I'll go by myself." She said awkwardly. Toby let go of her and sat up. "What do you mean?" He asked. Gwen sighed quietly. "No reason." She whispered. Toby grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him. "Stop. Just stop. What are you trying to say?" He asked. Gwen blushed. "I just want to go alone..." She said. Toby tensed and let go. "Why?" He asked quietly. Gwen turned on her side. Toby nodded and lay back down, his back towards her.
"What did I do?" He asked quietly. "What do you mean?" Gwen asked. Toby sat up. "Are you trying to break up with me?" Toby asked, his voice cracking with tears. Gwen sat up. "No, I'm not. Grow up." She said sharply. "Whoa! Are you serious?" Toby said. Gwen looked at him. "Yes, I'm serious. Grow. Up. Stop thinking that every little thing, like a simple walk alone, means I want to give you up. Stop being so childish! You're not six years old!" Gwen shouted quietly. Toby snapped his head at her. "I don't want to let you go! That's the point! That's the whole point I'm trying to show you!" He shouted. "I kissed you probably a thousand times! I had sex with you twice! I went on a life-threatening goose chase after your brother! What more do you want me to do?!" Toby shouted. Gwen turned red. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, surprising Toby. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that." Gwen apologized. Toby blinked and awkwardly hugged her back. "Okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you..." He said. Gwen wrapped her legs around his waist. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. Toby chuckled in her ear. "Your hair smells good. I'm sorry, but I have to breathe." He said. Gwen purposely buried her hair in his nose. Toby inhaled the lilac scent through his nose. He started stroking her hair between his fingers. Gwen lay her hand on his chest. Toby smirked as he trailed his nose down her neck and back up again. Gwen bit her lip. "You smell good in general, actually." Toby said quietly. Gwen blushed. "Oh." She said. Toby chuckled as he sneakily slid his hand under her shirt. Gwen arched her back. "Your hands are cold." She said. Toby chuckled and scooted closer to her, almost impossible to get even closer. Gwen grabbed the sides of his face and roughly kissed him.
Toby darted his tongue into her mouth. Gwen suckered on it and swiveled her own tongue in her mouth. As they separated for air, a string of saliva hung between them. "Lay down." Toby said. Gwen looked at him for a second, but did as he told. Toby rolled up his sleeves. "This is gonna hurt like a motherfucker for a couple seconds, but it'll feel good. I promise." He said seductively. Gwen turned red. "And I still have that stuff in my dresser. I'm glad you didn't return it." Toby said as he walked over to his dresser. He took out a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and a flogger. "Don't use that on me." Gwen blurted. "Take your clothes off." Toby demanded. Gwen remained motionless. "Take. Them. Off." Toby repeated sharply. They way he said it made Gwen pratically rip off her clothes. "I let you do all that stuff to me. Now it's my turn." Toby said. Gwen's breathing hitched. "Address me as Sir and Sir only. Got it?" Toby asked. Gwen swallowed the lump in her throat. "Yes, sir." She said quietly. Toby turned around and took his shirt off. He walked over to Gwen and looked down at her. He trailed his finger from her neck to the hem her underwear. He slowly pulled them off and tossed them to the floor. "Put your hands up." Toby demanded. Gwen shakily put her hands above her head. Toby chained her to the bed by her wrists. He put the blindfold over her eyes, Gwen panting like a dog. Toby grabbed the flogger and striked her with it immediately. Gwen yelped in pain and pleasure. Toby striked her again, chuckling to himself. Gwen gasped and arched her back. "You want more?" Toby asked. When Gwen didn't answer, he striked her harder to cause only pain. Gwen shouted yes. "Yes what?" Toby asked. "Yes, sir." Gwen said as she squirmed. Toby hit her to cause pleasure and pain about four more times. He lay the flogger on the nightstand and sat on the bed next to an out-of-breath Gwen.
Out of nowhere, Toby slammed his finger into Gwen. She gasped and moaned in surprise. He harshly pressed his finger against her inner walls. Gwen moaned every time. Toby stuck another finger in, doing the same, getting a better reaction from Gwen. Toby stuck in a third finger and started thrusting in and out, making sure to press against her walls as much as he could. Gwen clenched her fists and groaned. "Do I seriously have to gag you?" Toby asked. Gwen moaned loudly. Toby grabbed the cover and stuck it in her mouth with his free hand. Toby stuck in his thumb and thrust harder. Gwen turned red and moaned into the cover louder than she just did. Toby stuck in his pinkie and formed his hand into a fist. Gwen screamed as he went deeper, faster, and harder. She released, making Toby's hand a little wetter. Toby continued. The cover fell out of Gwen's mouth and she made a high pitched whimper. "S-stop!" She groaned. Toby chuckled. "I'm good." He whispered. Gwen arched she back and groaned. "Please stop." She begged. Toby sighed and took his hand out. That was boring." He said disappointingly. Gwen rolled her eyes. "Fuck you, asshole." She said. As Toby unlocked her, an idea popped up in his head. "That's a good idea." He said seductively. Gwen scoffed, but then her eyes widened. "No. You are way too big for that." She said. Toby chuckled. "Won't know until we try." He said. Gwen crossed her arms and legs. Toby rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine." He said as he leaned in for a kiss. Gwen sneakily grabbed the handcuffs as she kissed his back. She grabbed his back and pinned his chest to the bed. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Toby shouted quietly. Gwen reached her hand under his chest and unzipped his jacket. She easily slid it off and unzipped his pants. "That thing you just did hurt. A lot. But it did feel good, I must admit." Gwen purred as she slid his pants off. She flipped him over and forced him to look at her. "But when I told you to stop, you didn't." She whispered. She pulled off his underwear and bit her lip at his area. "So..." She trailed off. She hung his hands above his head and cuffed them to the bed. "I'm going to do something you don't like me to do... for some odd reason." Gwen said.
Toby's eyes widened as Gwen grabbed his erection. "Stop. Don't touch." Toby said. Gwen giggled as she stroked it. "Get your hands off. Stop!" Toby demanded as he thrashed his arms. Gwen pouted seductively. "I'm good." She teased. Gwen slowly bent down. "Don't you dare." Toby warned. Gwen smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Bad Toby." She whispered. She licked his area twice. Toby twisted his hip, his erection jamming into her mouth. "N-no! That w-was an a-accident!" He said. Gwen smiled and eased her way to a deep throat. She choked. Toby groaned. A little later, Toby grunted as he exploded in her mouth. Gwen sat up and swallowed. "I know that felt good. You can't deny it." She said. Toby turned on his side. Gwen lay down next to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'm sorry if you didn't." She whispered. Toby sighed and scooted closer to her. "Goodnight." He said. Gwen fell asleep while Toby stared out of his window.