chapter five 1/2

Author's Note

Toby's Updated Skin

Day 6 (skip because of days on mooshroom island and extra day)

"That's better." Lyra said. Toby rolled his eyes. As the trio did their routine, an idea popped in Gwen's mind. "I just saw an ocelot over there. I'll be back." Lyra said as she collected cocoa beans. "Sure. I dunno if you'll get anything from it, though." Lyra said. Gwen walked over to the 'ocelot'. Why didn't they pay attention to other people's screen? Gwen dug a hole even she had a difficult time getting out of. 'Lyra! I just found a cave village, no joke!" Gwen shouted. Lyra teleported to her. Sadly, Gwen was right on the edge and she hit her, pushing her down in the hole. "Population, one!" Gwen laughed as she ran away. "Troll!" Lyra shouted as she respawned. Too bad no one was paying attention to Toby. It was getting dark, so everyone went in their house. Gwen steeped on a pressure plate and entered. Suddenly, everything exploded. "Lyra!" Gwen shouted. "That was not me! I swear!" Lyra said. They snapped their heads at Toby. He laughed. "Didn't you learn your lesson to look down in the sand temple?!" He laughed. Gwen blushed and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Fine, fine. I see..." Gwen said. Toby elbowed her. "It's all good." He said. Gwen chuckled darkly and nodded. "Oh, I know it's all good..." She said. Toby shrugged and kept playing. Gwen got up for a water break. Lyra and Toby rebuilt their houses since they moved to a different terrain, the jungle. Lyra liked to be closer to when they needed to be. Gwen chuckled before she started to talk to Mrs. Rogers about a certain situation.