New Method Until Sequal

I have this new method until the sequal comes out. So, every... fifteen reads, you get a free sex scene from the next book. I dunno, everyone just loves lemons. I'm not trying to get reads, honestly, I'm just bored. The story I'm writing is keeping me occupied... but hen there's the sequal I'm always thinking about, for you guys of course ~3~. Anyways, I'm starting from 200 reads, btw, thank you so much! I love you all! I feel so appreciated unlike usual. But that's another story (sorry for my puns). Here's your lemon! Lol, the song.

     Gwen sighed as she trailed her fingers up and down Toby's chest. He eyed her movements. "I'm bored, Toby." She said (stfu). Toby patted her head. "I'm know you are. Too bad you're grounded." He teased. "Or am I?" Gwen asked. "Can we have some fun, please?" She asked. Toby shook his head. "Not allowed to have fun while you're grounded. Slendy's rules." He said. Gwen smirked. "But... he's not my dom." She said cleverly. Toby froze for a moment. "Watch your pretty little mouth." He said sternly. Gwen trailed her hands to the hem of his boxers. "Please, sir? I'll be a good girl..." She whined. Gwen's hands went inside of his boxers, her fingers running over his erected area. "S-stop..." Toby demanded as his breathing hitched a little. Gwen bit her lip as she gently grabbed his area, making him gasp. "Mmm... you're throbbing, sir." She said seductively. Toby's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he grabbed her arm. "I'm not telling you again. Stop." He demanded. Gwen frowned. "Fuck me, sir." She whispered. Toby growled as he lay her down roughly. He straddled his legs in between hers and grinded his erection against her cl*t. Gwen moaned. "I can feel how wet you are through my boxers." Toby groaned softly. He ripped off her and his underwear and eased himself into her. Gwen moaned. "I love that you're always tight. Just. For. Me." Toby groaned as he began to thrust into her, his moves rough and fast. "Fuck me harder, sir..." Gwen begged. Toby sped up a little, getting harder and deeper by the second. "Oh... you're so... t-tight..." He groaned as he lifted up her leg and put it over his shoulder, the pleasure building up. "S-spit on me..." Gwen begged (again... stfu). Toby smirked as he rudely spat on her face. Gwen smiled, so did Toby. He liked that side of her. Toby sped up his pace. Gwen moaned loudly. "S-sir... I'm gonna... oh~!" Gwen shouted in pure pleasure (bliss, whatever). Toby nodded and thrust into her even harder. Gwen screamed in pleasure as she roughly grabbed Toby's arms. Toby's sweat dripped on her face. He suddenly groaned loudly as he released his sperm (lol) into her. Gwen screamed in pleasure as she hit her climax. Toby and Gwen's hair was wet from sweat. The door suddenly opened. "Toby? Gwen? What're you two doing?" Sally asked. Toby yelped as he collapsed on top of Gwen and snapped his head at Sally. "S-sally?! C-close the d-door!" He shouted. "Daddy! Toby and Gwen are wrestling each other!" Sally screeched as she ran downstairs. Toby slipped on his pants and Gwen put on his hoodie quickly. They ran downstairs to be met with Slender. "Gwen Christine Nichols and Toby Erin Rogers!" He shouted. "S-slendy!" Toby shouted as he ticked. "I told you about intercourse with proxies!" Slender shouted at him. Toby blushed as he ticked. "I didn't!" He lied. "Then why are you sweating and she's wearing your clothes?" Slender asked. Gwen blushed madly. "Slender, please. Don't separate us..." Toby begged. "I can't separate you if you love her. Tell me, do you love her?" Slender asked. Toby froze. "No, he doesn't. He can't. It's against the rules..." Gwen told Slender. Toby sighed sadly. A tear fell down his cheek. "Yes, I do." He said. "You what?" Slender asked. Toby looked at Gwen. She shook her head. Toby looked her in the eye.

"I said I love Gwen Nichols..."