chapter seventeen

Author's Note

Totem's Outfit.

     The Pastas walked in, but Jeff suddenly tripped over something. He gained his balance and picked up whatever it was. It was a... totem. "Aw, shit. What the hell does she want now?" BEN asked. "He wants her." Someone suddenly said. The Pastas spotted a girl sitting on the couch with her legs crossed. "Totem?! How the hell did you get in here?!" Pinkie shouted. Totem stood up and walked over to her. "It's okay, sweetie. You don't have to act like you don't have feelings for me anymore." She said. Pinkie's cheeks got a darker pink. "I do not have feelings for you. And I never did." She said. Totem tapped her chin. "Okay, you're right for once. Lord Zalgo gave me a new power. I can tell relationship statuses, no matter if they love each other or not." She said as she looked at Gwen and Toby. Gwen clenched her jaw as Toby's Adam's apple bobbed up and down. Totem walked over to them. "I'm really quite surprised. You're the only one doing that. I like your confidence." She said. "Doing what?" BEN asked. Totem chuckled. "I think you know what I'm talking about." She said. "Totem! Stop with the bullshit!" Someone yelled at Totem. "Oh, no." Toby said. "Oh, shut the fuck up, Clocky." Totem said. Clockwork groaned. "Anyways, hello Toby." She said, spitting out his name like acid. Toby bared his teeth in anger. "What. Do. You. Want." He said sharply. Clockwork chuckled. "Oh, nothing much sir. Just- "Don't call me that." Toby said, interrupting her. Clockwork laughed. "I can call you whatever I want. I'm not your submissive anymore." She said, a little too loudly. "You shut you fucking mouth!" Toby yelled. Totem grabbed Clockwork's shoulder. "Calm down and tell them what we want since I wasn't doing a good job." She said. Clockwork sighed. "All we want is Gwen. She's a threat to our kingdom and she needs to be imprisoned. If you refuse... we have no choice but to kill her. And besides, it's just one less person. Just turn her in, and everything will be fine." She said (time for the Divergent reference). "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Toby said. He grabbed his hatchets. "But you'll have to get through me first." She growled. "Me too." BEN said as he stood in front of Gwen protectively. "All of us." Hoodie said. Wow, his voice was deep. Clockwork and Totem chuckled. "Alrighty. Have fun." They said before walking out. Clockwork circled around and gave her a hug with her arm. She left with a insane laugh.
     "Finally that's over." Jeff said. Gwen was looking down in horror. "What is it?" Pinkie asked. She looked down at what Gwen was looking at and screamed. The rest of them looked at her and Gwen fell to the floor. Clockwork had stabbed her with one of her knives. Tears fell down Gwen's face, blood and tears. She started to cough up blood. Gwen lay down on her back and looked anywhere except the Pastas. "H... help..." She whispered. Jeff grasped the handle of the knife. "This is gonna hurt, but I have to pull it out slowly so I won't rip anything." He said. Gwen shook her head. Jeff started to slowly pull out the knife, Gwen screaming and pleading for him to stop. A white light flashed in her vision, almost blinding her. She groaned in pain when he was done. EJ carefully picked her up bridal style. "I'm going to take her to the surgeon room and stitch her up." He said. Almost everyone followed. Some of them had to guard the door. The rest followed EJ down to the basement where he lay Gwen on the table. He grabbed an needle. "I have to put you to sleep so you won't feel anything and won't bleed as much." He said. Gwen gave one last cough of blood before falling asleep after EJ injected the liquid. EJ lifted up her shirt and cleaned the cut. "That's odd. She has another scar. It's older, though." He said. The Pastas looked at it. Toby stared at it for the next five minutes. "Uh, Toby. I have to work." EJ said. Toby twitched a little and backed up. EJ began to stitch up the wound, using excellent skill. He cleaned the bloody area and rearranged her shirt. He got curious and took of her eyepatch. He trailed his finger along the scar. "Hm. Well, she's been through some shit." He said. EJ opened her eyelid, gasping at what he saw. The rest of them looked at what he saw. Her light blue eye. Toby's hazel eyes widened. "Wait a minute..." He whispered. Gwen woke up from her sleep. "What?" She asked as she blinked. She noticed she didn't see the light orange in her left eye. She touched it to make sure and gasped. She covered her eye and ran out. Toby chased after her. "W-wait!" He shouted after her. "Leave me alone! Don't look at me!" She shouted back at him, slamming the door to their room. Toby opened the door before she could lock it. He slammed the door behind him and locked it himself. "Gwen, stop covering your eye. Let me look at it." He said. Gwen was sobbing now. "No! I'm hideous!" She shouted. Toby went over to her and grabbed her hand, yanking it down. Gwen tried to look away, but Toby held her chin in place.
     Toby took off his goggles and mouth guard to get a better look. A wave of... something started to splash in his brain as he looked into her eyes. Gwen hesitated at first, but the same thing happened to her as she looked into his eyes. Suddenly, something odd happened. Their lives flashed through each others eyes (not literally this time), the good and bad times. All of that led up to that moment. "T-toby?" She asked. "Gwen?" Toby asked. Toby and Gwen got closer and closer until their lips collided with a... gentle kiss. Toby licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Gwen opened her mouth slightly, letting his soft tongue explore her mouth again. Gwen slightly pushed him, making Toby stumble a bit and fall on the bed. Gwen moaned a little as she felt Toby's large erection grow under her cl*t. Toby broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "You are so beautiful." He whispered. He tugged at the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head. Gwen undid her bra for him, knowing he would have trouble doing so. Toby ran his hands up and down her sides. Gwen frowned. "What about this?" She said as she lay a hand over her new wound. Toby grunted a little. "I wasn't planning to fuck you. I was planning to try... making love for once since I got here." He whispered. Gwen smiled. She got off of Toby, letting him take his pants and hoodie off, leaving him in his boxers. Gwen blushed a little as Toby slowly pulled down her unbuttoned shorts. Gwen kicked them off and lay in the bed, Toby getting on top of her. He pulled off her panties as Gwen pulled off his boxers. Toby positioned himself at her entrance. He slowly slid in without much force. Gwen moaned. Toby didn't move. "Toby?" Gwen asked as she opened her eyes to look at him. He was staring at her. "What?" Gwen asked. "I love you." Toby said. Gwen felt a sharp pain on the side of her head before everything went black.