chapter nine

Authors Note

New vocablulary! For sex, I mean.

Gwen sighed as she stared at the ceiling. She hasn't really been going anywhere since Lyra died and Toby started acting all weird. Now, Mrs. Rogers is saying that he's been seeing stuff like sharks in the sink. She's really having a hard time, especially with Mr. Rogers ordering her around. Mrs. Rogers just does what he says so she won't get hit in the head with a beer bottle or something. The last thing she wants is to leave Toby alone with Mr. Rogers. As Gwen lay on her soft bed in thought, William came into her room. Gwen flinched and looked at him. "Yes, dad?" She asked. "Don't you ever go over that boy's house again." He growled as he extended a finger at her. Gwen's eyes widened. "Wha- Why?!" She shouted. "Because I heard that your little baby died in that car crash. You didn't tell me anything about fucking that boy! Or getting pregnant!" William shouted. "I didn't know I had a baby until I went to the hospital and found out it was dead." Gwen said calmly, growling on the word 'dead'. William came a couple steps closer. "You know what happens when you have sex, Gwen. You're in high school, for Christ's sake!" He shouted. "Dad, it was an accident. I didn't mean to get pregnant the second we even started. I guess the condom broke and he didn't tell me." Gwen said. William sighed. "You got lucky this time. I don't care if it was an accident or not, you are not going over that boy's house anymore, do I make myself clear?" He said sharply. "Crystal." Gwen said as she lay down, her back facing William. He left and closed the door.
A couple minutes later, the door opened again. Gwen turned around to see it was Joahnna. Joahnna closed the door behind her and sat on the bed. She sighed. "Honey, why didn't you tell me you lost your virginity?" She asked. Gwen sighed and sat next to her. "I dunno, I just like to keep stuff like that to myself. I'm always to myself. People are lucky I have the nerve to even look at them." She said. Joahnna wrapped an arm around Gwen's shoulder. "Okay, so your father is going out of town at midnight and won't be coming back until two days later for a buisness trip. How about Toby, you, and I go out for a little while. I want to get to know a little more about Toby." She said. Gwen looked at her. "Um, I don't know. He's been kinda... off... sense Lyra. And I'm not sure if Mrs. Rogers will let him go." She said. Joahnna frowned, but then smiled. "I'll ask her tonight. I have her number from working at the hospital. Oh, and by the way, is your eye getting better?" She asked. "It's starting to hurt, but my vision is getting better. I might need bandages if I'm going out in public." Gwen said as she blushed. Joahnna kissed her forehead and left the room, closing the door behind her. Gwen stood up and walked over to her vanity. Her left eye made her look like she was a criminal. The light pink scar ran from her eyebrow to her mid-cheek. Her left green eye was replaced with a blue one sense her left original eye would've had permanent blindess and irritation. Gwen brushed her finger across her scar. She actually looked badass with it. She smirked and giggled at the thought. Gwen lifted up her shirt to observe the large scar on her stomach. That didn't look quite flattering. The scar earned her a week of nothing but smoothies, mashed potatoes, and applesauce. Wasn't a very good aftertaste when you ate them all together. Today was the deadline and she ate pizza. Yep, pizza after a week of mushy foods. You'd think she'd eat a fancy dinner, but nope.
Gwen sighed as she focused on her right eye. She saw something and gasped quietly. Gwen got closer to the vanity and saw it again, her eye flickering from green to red, and back to green. Gwen blinked and backed up. She ran back up to the vanity and checked again. Nothing. "Must be the meds from the hospital..." Gwen muttered to herself as she sat on her bed. As she sat there, she thought about Toby. The image of him made Gwen twitch and smirk. The random displays of affection started now. Gwen moaned as she began to feel wetness pool between her legs as she thought about dirty things. She imagined doing anal with Toby. Gwen lay back and played with herself. She bit her lip as she rubbed her cl*t through her black underwear. She slipped off her panties and rubbed her finger across her entrance. She tilted her head back and moaned. There were two knocks at her window and a gasp. Gwen shot up and smirked when she saw Toby staring at her wide-eyed. She walked over to him and opened the window. "You saw me playing with myself, didn't you?" She asked seductively. Toby nodded slowly. "C-can I come in?" He asked nervously. Gwen bit her lip. "I would love for you to do that, Toby. Why do you think I was playing with myself?" She asked. Toby blushed. Gwen ran her fingers through his hair. "Come on in, baby." She said as she gently tugged on his hair. Toby almost jumped into the room. "Wow, I really like your room." Toby said. Gwen bit her lip as she left the room. She came back after five minutes. "What did you leave for?" Toby asked. "To check if my parents were home. They left for groceries." Gwen said. Toby nodded as he sat on her bed. "Your bed is soft." Toby said as he ran his hand over Gwen's blanket. Gwen stood in front of him and smirked. "That's not the only thing soft." Gwen said. Toby blushed as Gwen glanced at his crotch. "But, I can fix that..." She said as she got on her knees. "H-hey, what're y-you doing?" Toby asked nervously as Gwen played with his belt buckle. She took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants. "Oh, nothing... just an oral report." Gwen said seductively. Toby blushed as she unzipped his pants and pulled them down, showing his bulge through his boxers. Gwen smirked. "Oh, dear." She whispered. Toby blushed even harder and got harder when Gwen pressed her finger against his member. Toby groaned. "God, you're rock hard, baby." She said seductively.
Gwen slowly pulled down his boxers. "Gwen, stop." Toby groaned as Gwen took him in her hand. She pumped her hand up and down, making Toby groan and grit his teeth. Gwen took a long lick on his tip. Toby gasped and groaned. "S-stop." He growled. Gwen chuckled as she took his tip into her mouth. Toby groaned and grabbed her hair. "I said stop." He said. Gwen smirked and swirled her tongue around his tip. Toby groaned and pushed her head down, making his staff go into her mouth. Gwen moaned, sending vibrations through Toby. Toby groaned and pushed her head down further, making his dick go down Gwen's throat. Gwen gagged a bit out of surprise. Toby let go of her hair and grabbed the covers. "Come on, baby." He whispered. Gwen bobbed her head up and down, stopping every few bobs to deep throat him. Toby groaned as his breathing got faster. "G-gwen?" He asked shaikly. Gwen let out a long 'hm', sending more vibrations. Toby's whole body tensed as he groaned and came in her mouth. Since Gwen was deep throating him at that moment, a little of his seed came out of her nose. She took his mouth off of him and swallowed. She looked up at Toby who was looking at her, panting like a dog. Gwen got wetter and Toby got harder as they thought the same dirty thought. "I dunno, I might be too big for that..." Toby said. Gwen smiled. "Well, we can do it rough this time. No anal." Gwen offered. Toby nodded as Gwen flipped over on the other side of the bed, her back facing the window. Toby got up and walked in front of her. "Take off your skirt." He said. Gwen teasingly pulled off her skirt. Toby lay her down, bending down to position himself at her entrance. "Tell me if I hit your G-spot. I would love to hear you scream." He said seductively. Gwen got the feeling of being watched, but she didn't really care at the moment. "Yes, sir." She said. Toby looked her in the eyes and Gwen looked back. Suddenly, Toby roughly slammed into her, earning something between a scream and a groan from Gwen. The bed squeaked as Toby began to slam into her. He suddenly hit that sweet-spot, making Gwen go crazy. "Ooh~! Right there~!" She moaned. Toby smirked as he pounded into that spot over and over again. Gwen tilted her head back and clawed at the bedsheets. "F-faster!" She demanded. Toby groaned as he went a little faster. Gwen groaned through gritted teeth. She felt a knot a the pit of her stomach. "T-toby, I'm g-gonna..." Gwen said out of breath. Toby nodded and pumped into her harder. Gwen held back, though. "G-go ahead, Gwen. What're you waiting for?" Toby asked. Gwen moaned and whimpered. "Let go, baby." Toby whispered. Gwen glanced at him. "More." She moaned. Toby shrugged. "I can last longer than you, anyways." Toby said before continuing his job. Gwen roughly grabbed Toby's forearms. "Harder." She growled. Toby chuckled. "Demanding little thing, aren't you?" He said before going harder than he ever has before.
Gwen's face turned red from how long she was holding back. "Faster!" She shouted. Toby pumped into her at inhuman speeds. Gwen gritted her teeth as the urge of letting go kept hitting her in her crotch. Toby started to drip sweat. "C'mon, baby. I can't last for an eternity..." He said. Gwen screamed Toby's name as she let go. Toby let go after her and collapsed on top of her. Him and Gwen were a sweaty panting mess. "Nice sex tape, loser." Randy suddenly said. Gwen shrieked as she noticed, and confirmed, it was Randy. Toby laughed. "Jealous... much?" He said between breaths. Randy stopped his video and chuckled. "This is going everywhere on the school website." He said. Gwen looked at Toby who shrugged. "That'll prove that she gets nothing from you." He said. Gwen giggled. "Aw, shut the fuck up." Randy said as he tapped a button on his phone. A couple seconds later, Siri's voice played 'Upload Complete'. Gwen blushed. "Oh, no..." She whispered. Toby looked up at Randy. "Can you please leave, fucking pervert. I can get you charged for something like that, y'know." Toby said. Randy climbed down a ladder and fled the scene. "W-what if they tease me about it?" Gwen asked. Toby looked down at her and gave her a long kiss on her lips. "It'll be okay, baby." He said. Gwen sighed and sat up with Toby. "Trust me, Gwen. Please." Toby said. Gwen looked him in the eye and nodded.

The Next Day...

As Gwen walked into the school, she blushed as the girls stared at her with jealousy. "How come I don't get his dick? Why does she?" A blonde girl said with her clique behind her. This was Gabby Danvers, the most popular girl in the school. Gwen rolled her eyes. "Maybe because I'm the only one who didn't treat him like crap." She muttered as she walked past. Gabby grabbed her arm and the hallway went quiet. "Say that again, bitch." She ordered. Gwen yanked her arm away and turned to look at her. She cleared her throat. "I said because I'm the only one who didn't treat him like shit!" She yelled. She could see a tint of red growing on Gabby's cheeks. "You're gonna pay for that." She growled. Gwen laughed. "I did what you wanted me to do for the first time in history. What else do you want, fucking Queen of England?" She mocked. "Say that again." Gabby threatened. "I'm sorry, is your slutiness too loud?" Gwen said. The hallway laughed, but Gabby turned red. "Shut the fuck up, whore." She growled. "I'm only had sex with Toby three times. Notice I didn't list fourteen other guys." Gwen said. Gabby groaned and walked away. Maybe Toby was right, the day would be just fine. Suddenly, Joahnna came running through the hallway. "Gwen! Get in the car, now!" She shouted. Gwen didn't question and ran after her mother. They hopped in the car and came to their neighborhood. But something was different. Oh, yeah.

It was on fire.