chapter fourteen

Toby woke up with a loud gasp, making Gwen sit straight up. "Whatwherewhyhow?" She said out of surprise. Toby sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "Nothing. Just a really bad dream. Did we go to the grocery store yesterday?" Toby asked. "Yes, sir." Gwen said. "Did BEN find my playroom?" Toby asked. "No, sir." Gwen said as she giggled a bit. She sighed as she wrapped her hands around his waist and hugged him. Out of surprise, Toby didn't move. "I really need to fuck you." He whispered. Gwen blushed. "Oh." She croaked. "Do you want me to?" Toby asked. "Y-yes, sir." Gwen said. Toby stood up and grabbed Gwen's hand. "Why can't we do it here?" She asked. "I don't do that." Toby replied as they walked to the playroom. Gwen swallowed the lump in her throat. Toby shut the door behind him and took off his mouth guard. Gwen stared at his so soft lips. She bit her own lip as she did so. Toby's mouth curled into a sexy smile. Gwen flinched as Toby grabbed her hips. "I want to try something new first." He said. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. Gwen had an idea of what he was getting on. "You seriously never gotten a blowjob before?" She asked. "No. I'm really sensitive down there. I didn't let the other three touch me down there, but..." Toby said. Gwen looked up at him. "But, what?" She asked. She saw his Adam's apple bob up and down. "You're different." He said. Gwen blushed a little as he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor. Gwen saw the large dent in his boxers and blushed harder. Toby blushed himself as he took out his erection. Toby let his hand fall to the side as he looked down at Gwen silently. Gwen shakily poked his member, earning a grunt from Toby. She smirked as she grabbed it harshly. She heard a bang and looked up to see Toby leaning on the door, staring down at her. When did he take his goggles off? Gwen began to to move her hand up and down his member, his eyes widening. He gritted his teeth as he groaned loudly. His hips bucked, making the tip touch Gwen's lips. She blushed as she took him in her mouth. Toby gasped. "Jeez..." He groaned. Gwen swirled her tongue around his tip. Toby gently grabbed her hair and nudged her forward. Gwen blushed as she took him deeper in her mouth, gently sucking. Toby groaned as he played with her hair. "Harder." He demanded. Gwen took him in a little deeper as she sucked harder. Toby groaned as he 'petted' her. "Good girl." He said. Gwen said something, only for it to come out in muffles and sending vibrations through Toby. He groaned loudly. "K-keep talking with that pretty mouth." He said. Gwen tried to say something else, but the same thing happen. Toby bucked his hips, sending himself deeper in her throat. Gwen took him out to catch her breath, a string of saliva hanging between her mouth and his tip. His member twitched with need. Gwen slammed her mouth down on him, causing him to go down her throat. Gwen gagged a bit. Toby groaned loudly. Gwen backed up to catch her breath. She coughed. "What's the problem?" Toby asked quietly. Gwen looked up at him and shook her head. "Nothing, just... choking." She said as she took a deep breath.
She continued her work by slowly taking Toby back in her mouth, making him go deeper in her throat. Gwen gagged as Toby tilted his head back and him muscles tensed. Gwen's eyes widened as she felt a little of his sperm leak down her throat (it takes a lot of confidence to type stuff like that... seriously). She backed up quickly, Toby accidently squirting in her face. "Oh, sorry, love. Heh, heh." Toby said as he chuckled nervously. Gwen glared up at him as she wiped off her face. When she finished, Toby helped her up and lay her on the bed. "Okay, I'm gonna be up there while I tell you what to do through the intercom, understand?" Toby asked. "Yes, sir." Gwen said as Toby walked up a couple of stairs and into what looked like a sound booth. "You have a sound booth in your playroom?" Gwen asked. "I sure do, love." Toby said seductively through the intercom. "Why?" Gwen asked. She heard Toby sigh. "Why the hell not?" He asked as he chuckled. Gwen smiled a bit. "So... what am I supposed to be doing?" She asked. "Oh! Yeah... I forgot..." Toby said. "Am I supposed to masturbate (dunno how to spell) or something?" Gwen asked. "No. Don't ever touch yourself. Ever." Toby said dangerously. "Why not? It's my body." Gwen said. She heard a door open and saw Toby standing at the edge of the bed. "Excuse me?" He asked quietly. "It's. My. Body." Gwen repeated. Toby stood there for a moment. "Oh, really? Did you read the contract or just skipped to the parts that looked interesting?" He asked. Gwen swallowed the lump in her throat. 'Stupid...' she thought to herself. "That's why you're being so defiant. I control you. If you didn't notice, a dominant is one who controls a submissive. Last time I checked, you are my submissive." Toby said. Gwen whimpered as he got closer and closer. "Do I make myself clear?" He asked quietly. Gwen stared into his danger-filled eyes. "Do I make myself clear?!" He yelled. "Y-yes, s-sir." Gwen said shakily. "No matter what happens, you are mine. And only mine. No one else's. Ever." Toby said. Suddenly, a buzzer was heard, startling Gwen. "That's all of our time." Toby said as he backed up. He walked over to his clothes and put them back on. "Since I didn't give you a proper punishment, you must wear one of those outfits in there. Pick whichever you please, but nothing else. Understand?" Toby asked. "Yes, sir." Gwen said.
     Gwen walked over to a closet labeled 'Costumes'. She opened it and her jaw dropped (Description Above). All of them were slutty! Which one was she going to pick from? Each of them had easier access to the... lower areas of Gwen's (actually all women's) body. She sighed as she picked the Queen of Hearts. She got dressed and stepped out of the playroom, making sure to close the door. She walked down the long hallway and exited it, closing that door, also. Toby was sitting on his bed. "Oh. You picked that one. It looks really good on you." Toby said as he stood up. "I have good news and bad news." He said. Gwen put her hand on her hip. "Go on." She said. "Well, since it's Freaky Friday, that costume is not your punishment, so the punishment is excused. The bad news, it's Freaky Friday." Toby said. "Freaky Friday?" Gwen asked. Toby sighed. "BEN made it up." He said Gwen held up her hand to stop him from talking too much. "I don't even want to know." She said. Toby chuckled. "Well, lemme get dressed... and get a couple things." He said as he headed back to the playroom. Gwen sat on the bed as she waited for ten minute. He came out wearing a King of Hearts (boy version but not slutty, more regal), and a ball gag in hand. He walked over to Gwen and put on the ball gag. "I'll let you talk when I want you to." He said. Gwen muffled something. Toby chuckled as he motioned her to get up and follow her downstairs, Gwen immediately obeying. She could barely walk in the heels. She made it to the bottom without falling. The place went quiet when they saw them. "Oh, my." Jeff said. "Oh, no..." Shailyn said quietly. "Go." Toby demanded as he nudged her with his shoulder. Gwen blushed as she walked to the couch and sat down. Toby sat next to her, maybe just a little too close, though. He began petting her. BEN walked up in front of the TV. "Welcome, my freaky friends, to the annual Freaky Friday!" He announced happily. Everyone clapped and cheered. "Lemme just start off, Gwen and Toby... what the fuck? A ball gag? Where did you even get that from?" BEN asked. Toby smirked. "Well... it is Freaky Friday, so why not tell?" Toby said. Gwen palms got sweaty as she blushed. "There's a thing I've been hiding from everyone, and since I'm getting tired of hiding lately, I'll give it away." Toby said. Jane, Gwen, and Shailyn glanced at each other. Toby stood up. "If everyone would please follow me." He said as he walked up to his room.
     Everyone followed him. "Okay, it's your bedroom." BEN said. Toby chuckled as he opened the door to the long hallway. They walked down to the door. "I'm warning you. Turn back now if you don't want to see this." Toby said. No one moved. Toby slowly opened that door and walked in, the others soon following him. As soon as everyone was in, they gasped in unison. "Well?" Toby asked. BEN walked up to him and patted his shoulder. "You... are a bigger pervert than me." He said. Toby raised an eyebrow. "What's this?" Masky asked. Toby looked over and ran over to him. "Don't touch that!" He shouted as he snatched the flogger out of his hand and put it back. "Anything but the flogger." Toby said. "What's this?" Jeff asked as he messed with Toby's whips. "Oh, shut up. You know what it is." Toby said. Suddenly, he was hit in the back with his own flogger. He gasped and turned around to see Gwen standing there with the flogger in her hand. "Oh." She said. "What the hell?!" Toby shouted. Gwen looked up and blushed. "So, that's how it works?" She asked as she chuckled nervously. Toby glared at her as he snatched the flogger out of her hand. "Why did you do that?" He asked quietly. "I... I wanted to know how to use it." Gwen said. Toby took a step closer, towering over her. "Why didn't you just ask me?" He asked in a dangerously low volume. Gwen blushed. "Answer. Me." Toby growled. "I just wanted to. Lay off, jeez." Gwen said as she crossed her arms. Toby stood there for a moment. The playroom was dead silent. "Get on your knees." Toby said. "W-what?" Gwen asked shakily. "Don't make me repeat myself again. Get on your fucking knees." Toby repeated more harshly. Gwen slowly got on her knees, looking up at him. "Stay there and do not move." Toby demanded as he walked out of the playroom. Gwen looked at the floor, hiding her fear of what he might do. "What's he gonna do?" Masky asked. "You don't know anything about BDSM, do you?" Gwen asked quietly. "No." Masky said. "I don't know what he's gonna do. That's what scares me the most." Gwen said. The door opened and Toby was standing in the doorway. "C'mere, love." He said. Gwen slowly stood up and followed him into the middle of the hallway. He slammed her into a wall, making Gwen gasp. Toby began to quietly but roughly remove her underwear. "T-toby, n-no. They'll h-hear us." Gwen stumbled. "That's the fucking point!" Toby yelled. He flipped her over and forced her to bend down. He took out his large erection and slammed into her, making her scream in pleasure and pain. "You're so tight." Toby groaned as he slammed into her again. Gwen moaned loudly as Toby began to pound into her, him giving off groans. He grabbed her hair and thrusted into her faster. "Agh! You fucking slut!" He yelled. The word 'slut' really turned Gwen on. Toby hit that sweet spot that made her scream in pleasure again. "You like this, don't you, slut?" Toby groaned. The way 'slut' came out of his mouth made Gwen smile and stick out her tongue (hentai face). She moaned loudly. They heard... clapping from the playroom. "I need to c-cum!" Gwen shouted. "No." Toby groaned. His breathing hitched as his moves got sloppy. "Come on me, not in me." Gwen begged. Toby slid out of her and turned her around. He jammed his cock into her mouth, Gwen instantly sucking. The playroom door opened and BEN was standing there. "Harder, fucking slut." Toby demanded through gritted teeth. Gwen sucked harder, moving her head faster. Toby grabbed her hair and forced himself down her throat. Gwen's eyes widened as she gagged out of surprise. Toby released, taking himself out of her mouth and squirting all over her face. Gwen smiled as she wiped it off with her finger. Toby fixed himself up as Gwen was finishing. Suddenly, Toby made her bend over with her hands on the wall. He moved her dress up and gave her a hard slap on her bottom. Gwen groaned in pain. "Don't you ever use that smart ass attitude again, do you understand?" Toby asked. "Yes, sir!" Gwen shouted as Toby hit her again. "Good girl." Toby said as he slipped on her panties. Gwen hissed in pain as her butt stung with... pain.
"Slendy wants everyone downstairs immediately." Masky said. Everyone ran downstairs, a feeling of forgetting... something that happened not too long ago. "Children. I know your choice of... language is cool these days, but your grammar is ridiculously horrible yet again." Slender said. "I can't go back to school again!" Jeff yelled. Gwen raised an eyebrow as everyone freaked out except Hoodie. "Don't worry, Jeffery. This school is different. I hope you'll enjoy it. School starts tomorrow." Slender said before disappearing. Gwen frowned. "That's why we had to search for a school?" She asked. Toby groaned. "I guess so." He said. He stood up and stretched. "Well, get your stuff together for school. We have a long day tomorrow." He said as he walked upstairs, Gwen on his heels. "Oh, and don't think I didn't forget what happened in the hallway. Did you arrange that?" Gwen asked. Toby and Gwen walked into the room, Gwen closing the door behind her. "Yes. I had to get it off of my chest one way or another. So, I took everyone up here, showed them my playroom, and when the meeting started, Slendy erased that memory for me. Just not you and I." Toby said. Gwen giggled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Thanks. I dunno if I would be able to live with 'you just got punished' coming from their mouths everyday." She said. Toby blushed as little as she patted her hands, Gwen getting the signal and letting go of him. "And you also called me a slut?" She asked. Toby smirked. "I sure did." He said. Gwen bit her lip. "Your slut, correct?" She asked seductively. Toby didn't respond. He suddenly grabbed her boob and squeezed it tightly. Gwen gasped. Toby blinked and let go. "Lay down and get some sleep." He demanded. Gwen lay down in bed after taking the dress off. "Oh, and by the way, this is a punishment whistle if you do something bad." Toby said before whistling in a Do pitch (as in do, re, mi, fa,... you get the point). Gwen nodded as she slowly fell asleep.

Find them...

Find me...

Find yourself...