chapter eighteen

Author's Note

That's Mr. Wrong, my Zalgo OC. I have many more.

Gwen groaned as she woke up (Descripton: https://huntersinsight.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/dungeon4.jpg). She got off of the couch, a tiny pain stinging in her stomach. The memories hit her like a thrown brick. "Oh, you're awake." Someone said. He was standing in front of her. "I'm Mr. Wrong." He said. Gwen looked up and flinched a little. "Yeah, the horns are weird, but that's not the only horn on me." Mr. Wrong said (now it's just Wrong). Gwen gasped as Wrong bucked his hips. She groaned. "You disgust me already." She muttered. Wrong chuckled. "Man, stop fucking with the new girl." Someone said. Wrong groaned. "Whatever, Sonic. She was supposed to die anyways." He said. Sonic walked over to Gwen. "I'm Sonic.exe, but people just call me Sonic." He said. Gwen crossed her arms. "Why am I here?" She asked, already getting irritated. "You're in Lord Zalgo's domain, lil' pretty." Mr. Wrong said. Gwen rolled her eyes. "How did I get here?" She said. "Toby brought you here." Sonic said. Gwen scoffed. "Whatever." She said. "That was actually a smart idea of his. He turned you in instead of you getting killed." Wrong said. Gwen's eyes widened. "W-what?" She stuttered. "Toby. Turned. You. In. Are you deaf?" Wrong asked. Gwen looked down at her lap. "Well, let's show you to Lord Zalgo and get this over with." Mr. Wrong said. When Gwen refused to get up, he pulled her up by her hair and dragged her... somewhere. Wrong pushed her into a throne room. "Fuck you! Have some manners!" Gwen shouted before the door closed. Gwen groaned before turning around. Her eyes widened. "Hello, Ms. Nichols. I'm Zalgo." The man said. Gwen relaxed, but then raised an eyebrow. "Why am I here?" She asked. "That has yet to be discussed. Please, sit. Have some tea." Zalgo said. Gwen scrunched her nose. "Gross. I hate tea." She said. Zalgo sighed. "Sit." He demanded. Gwen rolled her eyes as she sat down at a table. "So..." She said. Zalgo chuckled. "What is wrong with your attitude? It's horrible." He said. Gwen shrugged. "For one, I was turned in by my own boyfriend." She said. Zalgo growled. "He should've kept you there so I could've killed you! Your mouth is horrid!" He yelled. Gwen flinched. "Okay, okay. Sorry." She said. Zalgo sighed, calming down. "I don't even want to talk to you right now. Good day, miss." He said. Gwen stood up and walked out, Mr. Wrong standing by the doorway. "Nice start." He said sarcastically. "Nice face. I'm being sarcastic if you're too stupid to find out." Gwen said. Wrong chuckled. "We're gonna be great friends." He said. "If I wanted a friend like you, I would buy a dog." Gwen said. Sonic laughed uncontrollably. Mr. Wrong smirked. "Nice joke." He said. Gwen rolled her eyes. "Can I leave now?" She asked. "Nope. You need to be held hostage." Wrong said. He turned her around and put her hands behind her back. "And it's time for my play date." He whispered in her ear seductively. Gwen's eyes widened. Mr. Wrong started guiding, more like pushing, her to a dungeon downstairs. He gently pushed her in the cell and closed the big door behind him (not the bars, the door). He turned and looked at her. Gwen crossed her arms over her chest.
Mr. Wrong took out a small camera, similar to the one Hoodie had (I just noticed something in a spelling error. Have I been spelling Hoodie as Hoddie all along?). "The Pastas are gonna love this." He said as he turned on the camera and set it on the small table by the door. He suddenly lunged at Gwen, slamming her on the other table which was a worn desk. Gwen screamed for help, but no one could here her. "Shut it, whore." He said as he held her hands behind her back (I'm not adding the rape scene. I'm way too uncomfortable with that, sorry. Make up what happens next). Gwen sobbed as she collapsed on the floor. "What's wrong, lil' pretty?" Mr. Wrong asked. Gwen crossed her legs as she sobbed into her hands. "You... fucking... monster..." She whispered. Mr. Wrong adjusted his pants and chackled Gwen to the wall. "Have a nice day!" He said happily as he took the camera with him, leaving Gwen all alone. When the door closed, she screamed in frustration. "What did I do?!" She shouted. Her little makeup was running down her face. She pulled at the chackles, causing pain to go through her wrists. She hissed in pain (I think that's the first time I used that word, hissed). Gwen looked at her surroundings. Nothing much, just two tables, a chair, and a worn desk. She tried to reach over for one of the drawers, but he chackles weren't long enough. She decided to give up and hung her head. Suddenly, she heard a bark coming from above her. She looked up and saw a small window with metal bars. Smile was there, looking at her. "S-smile. Go get help. I'll give you a treat." Gwen whispered. Smile barked and ran off. At least she had some hope.

Meanwhile At Slender's...

"What do you mean you turned her in?!" Jeff shouted at Toby. "I bet she would do that herself instead of being killed! Starting yet another war!" Toby shouted back. Silence. Mr. Wrong trotted through the door. "Hello, good sirs." He chirped. "What do you want?!" Rainbow shouted. "Just showing this tape. She's rude, Lord Zalgo doesn't like her already. So... he told me to do this. Sorry. Well, that's it. Goodbye." Mr. Wrong said, putting the tape on the coffee table. Everyone raised an eyebrow as he left. BEN took the tape and played it on the TV. Wrong move (lol, Mr. Wrong's catchphrase). Toby's eyes teared up. He blinked them away. "We need to- "We're on it now." Jeff interrupted. They got their weapons and ate a little so they wouldn't get too tired. "Children?" Slender asked. Smile suddenly came through the doors, barking. "What is it, boy?" Jeff asked. "Smile found Gwen. We need to follow him." Slender said. Everyone exited the mansion, following Smile. They walked through the foggy woods, making sure not to trip over anything.

"It's time to start another war..."

To Be Continued...